By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here still enjoying their next gen purchases?

I've having a blast with my PS4. AC4 is a return to form for the series after the awful third entry, Resogun is pretty great even though I'm terrible at it, and Killzone Shadow Fall's multiplayer is addicting as hell. No complaints here.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Still playing my PS4,3DS and Vita but not my Wii U.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Definitely not bored of next-gen, I still have plenty to play on ps4, it's just that GT6 has my full attention atm. That game is very addictive, again. AC4 was holding it's ground for a few days while switching back and forth between the 2, but since the end credits rolled on AC4 it's been all GT6.

I just finished playing a bit more Rivals. I'm definitely still loving my PS4

Sure, I'm not playing it as much as I was initially, but I'm still playing a lot. I imagine I will go back to my PS3 a bit in the next couple of months, but when I get inFamous and Watch_Dogs in March, then I'll be completely addicted again

I also got XCOM and SimCity DLC recently, so I'll play a bit of that to keep things fresh, but I would still definitely recommend a PS4 to anyone, everything is better about it than last gen. (Get a Vita too to get FF X HD)

Yeah, after the spectacular launch of the PS3, the new consoles are lacking in the gaming department /s.

Around the Network

lol bored ? lost count how many hours i have use my ps4, last week got platinum on resogun, played lots of hours in BF4, And KZ sf , right now playing AC4, also i got a Vita yesterday to use it along side my ps4 :D,.

I only got bored of my PS4 since I can't really use its media functions. Since they don't exists still. File playback from discs. The PS3 BD remote still doesn't work. Wallpapers don't work. List goes on and on. So I'm stuck using my PS3 in that department. And leaving my PS4 doing nothing. Streaming was fun. But not being able to archive the live show or transfer the recorded video to my PC, makes me not use them.

I was bored out my mind when i first got my PS3.

It was only when i bought COD4:MW that i felt that next gen had truly arrived. Then i soon got uncharted and GTA4 and it just continued from there.

I got COD about a year after i got my PS3. So that was about a year of "meh".

With PS4 things have been much better, partly because i have made better decisions on what games to get.

Resogun is insanely rewarding to play and try and platinum. It also manages to hit the perfect balance in difficulty imo.

AC4 is definitely better than previous AC3 and revelations. And while i have enjoyed it i haven't really gotten into it yet. The graphics is also a bit underwhelming.

Add to that that resogun was free and well my experience as a whole has been great.

The only thing i can fault PS4 on that the moment is that it feels like a new and improved PS3. But many have said that this gets said at the beginning of every gen which is kinda true because its what i thought about the PS3 initially.I waiting for the game to come along and just make a massive statement that next gen has arrived similar to what COD:MW did.

We've also heard rumours about Sony playing around with Virtual reality tech similar to OR. That would certainly be a new experience. With the right software and a good price that could be a hit.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Losing interest in my Vita at the moment, but things will pick up again soon. I would be enjoying my 3DS if Nintendo weren't taking fucking ages to repair it.

Isn't that expected if you're a early adopter?