By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here still enjoying their next gen purchases?

Still playing Killzone: Shadow Fall multiplayer! With 672 challenges completed. I got my wife AC4 for xmas, we haven't played it yet.

Around the Network

My roomate owns a PS4 in the campus I live in and I really haven't played to much of it because I'm too into games like Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us..its gonna be extremely difficult to take my interest of those games at the moment.

Always used Wii U without feeling bored or wanting anything else.
Rarely touch my 3DS now (just for the VC game of Mario and DK). Haven`t played PS3 in more than a year.

Still having a blast with Dead Rising 3 and now Forza 5, a friend of mine came by yesterday and one quick race turned into a couple hours of buying new cars and racing them in the simulation settings. On the side I'm playing 3D World and MGS3 HD to spice things up.

Of the next gen gaming devices I only own a 3DS. I don't buy consoles at launch because they're too expensive and the launch games usually suck.

I really don't understand why so many people have bought a PS4 already. Its major exclusive is a terrible platformer with average PS3 graphics. It just goes to show that Sony doesn't need to put any creativity in their new consoles. Just improve the graphics and call it a PS4. Fans will buy their crap regardless of what they do. I'm positive the PS4 will have a great collection of games in a couple of years, so you're better of buying it then. It will probably be cheaper as well.

I might buy a Wii U this gen when it has better games. Zelda Windwaker HD(never played the original), Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World all look like amazing games for me. I'm also looking forward to Super Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2(maybe) and X. If those games come out plus a main Zelda/Metroid game I'll buy a Wii U. Not before.

Around the Network

I'm playing BF4 all the time and I simply love dem 60 fps. But to be honest, that's all. I could very well just play on PS3. So why did I buy a PS4? Because I would have bought it anyway sometime, so it really doesn't matter if I buy it instantly or not. I know that I already paid for the hardware for the next 5 years or so and that alone makes me kinda happy.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Still burnin rubber in NFS Rivals and will be Fraggin NOOBS this weekend with the Killzone free play PS+ update......................... Still have not finished Contrast.

well, im bored since day 1. Then again, i was aware of the lack of content for the "next gen" consoles so, no regrets...

It baffles me when people say that They will not purchase a new console until maybe 2 years or so into the life cycle. Really ? If that's the case, then that means that the console will sell horribly, and in turn , No developers will want to make games for that console .......
Its all good though, I'm an early adaptor and I luv the hell out of Killzone Shadow Fall/ Resogun & NFS Rivals.
The hardware is also a huge step up from the ps3. Its just missing a few things to make it perfect.
Can't wait for inFAMOUS

I am, but then again I love Knack.