By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Banned/ Inactive users you want to come back and why

Yup.  What the subject says. Who are the banned/ inactive users that you miss  and you wish they would come back specially now that the new generation truly has  began? The idea of  this thread has come into my mind after seeing users like Darth come back to VGChartz.  I have 5 users even though I think there are more.

#1-Amp316 ( Permabanned since June 2013)- I truly don't understand why a good chunk of VGChartz veterans like him and  SethNintendo chose to permaban themselves.  Just  because you don't like  the new VGChartz, that doesn't mean you should simply permaban yourself. Just lurk until you think it's time for you to post again  and everything will be fine.
               Anyway, amp316 was one of the best moderators VGChartz has  ever had, his Bond  reviews were really good and well done and he was   an overall great poster. Maybe he comes back in the near future.

#2- SethNintendo ( Permabanned since November 2013)- Exactly what I was  saying earlier. SethNintendo was a really good poster and overall one of the most passionate Nintendo fans I have ever found on VGChartz. Some of his status updates were also pretty entertaining as well. Too bad he won't be here in 2014 to see how Wii U makes an awesome comeback.... Hopefully that's when he makes his wonderful comeback... Hopefully.

#3- dallas ( Permabanned  since  November 2013)2013 was the year of permabans.. Anyways,  I want to leave this out there.. I  never liked dallas that much.. I really hated his biggoted attitude towards gay people, but his posts where he trolls Microsoft were always funny  as hell..  I would like to see this dude  come back just to see him get banned over and over again like the biggot that he is. He will most likely come back as well. Specially since 2014 is when the real fight begins.

#4- Machina (  inactive since April 2012/ September 2013)- What can I say about Machina. I  discovered VGChartz in late 2011/ early 2012 so I wasn't really here during  Machina's peak. Still,  from what I have seen, Machina  was not only a really good poster, but also  the best moderator as far as I can remember.. You know, at least Machina was smart enough and DIDN'T permaban himself...
            I don't have any faith that he is coming back any soon considering the fact that he has been very inactive since April of last year. Let's hope for the best though. Maybe he changes his mind. 

#5- pichu-pichu ( inactive since January 2011)- This is the only user  of this list  I totally missed even when I first discovered VGChartz. Since I was so late to the party regarding this user I can't even see his posts or replies. However, I took a quick at his thread and I have to say..... they are pretty good. His Animal Crossing City Folk thread gave me a few laughs, his  ' wood chuck chuck"  thread was simply wtf and his  Top 5 Forgotten Nintendo Characters thread  was pretty good....... Pretty much all of his choices except the Koopa Kids ( which are everywhere nowadays) still apply today. 
                 2 years have passed and I  still wonder why an user this popular simply left the site..  Then again, maybe he forgot his password and he is too lazy to make a new account? Who knows. 

So. I am done. Who are the users you want to see return? You can use   users from my list since I know they were very liked by the community (  dallas not so much).

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

NintendoFanGirl and ILikeBacon. You have to be pretty old member to remember them, but they were cool to talk with, even if a bit spastic.

bring back

"Rock On 2008"
"Rock On 2008"
"Rock On 2008"

best poster ever, really funny guy circa 2008 onwards

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I hated Dallas. These forums are much better without his garbage threads and posts.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

RCTjunkie said:
NintendoFanGirl and ILikeBacon. You have to be pretty old member to remember them, but they were cool to talk with, even if a bit spastic.

I Like Bacon logs in like all the time!  He and NFG are both friends on my Wii U and 3DS.  They're cool--but you already know this.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
I hated Dallas. These forums are much better without his garbage threads and comments.

Me, too. I simply think it was funny to see his ass getting banned over and over again.  He is proof  that not every site veteran is worth a damn.

RCTjunkie said:

Well, NFG was a teenager back in the day so that is understandable.

Bring back dtewi!

Ninjablade. He's my hero :P

riderz13371

That guy did not deserve a permaban! Bring him back please.