By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Banned/ Inactive users you want to come back and why

Zucas said:

Le sigh. Guess I wasn't all that memorable. Come on Winston this was the perfect time to announce the comeback ya know where I bring my posting talents back to VGChartz. Guess I will go on another year hiatus.

I was gonna mention you!

Now that you´ve graced us with your presence, a few others:

DMeisterJ, Rubang, Khuutra, stof, BengaBenga, fkusumot, RockOn, Avinash.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
haxxiy said:
Carmina, the dude who predicted Wii would sell half a billion, the PS guy with the shark avatar and the nice threads.

We need more fun.

johnlucas still posts and that's Crazzyman.

Crazzyman, oh yeah! I recall, people often did tell, "that's crazzy" when there was some insane prediction, lol. And it wasn't johnlucas, I sort of liked him, it was Avinash, someone found his name on the posts here. Good days :D

DmeisterJ was a good lad too. Like, the only American PSP fanboy, ever. Gotta give props to him for that.

Zucas said:

Le sigh. Guess I wasn't all that memorable. Come on Winston this was the perfect time to announce the comeback ya know where I bring my posting talents back to VGChartz. Guess I will go on another year hiatus.

I don't really consider you gone though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Zucas said:

I don't really consider you gone though.

Well that was an exceptionally good answer.  Hmm carry on haha.

outlawauron said:
Mirson said:

Seraphic Sixaxis. I've seen him frequently on other sites and also seen some of his videos, but he's not the same as he was here. Fun and somewhat misunderstood guy.

Also crazzyman and that guy who started the "this game bombed...we need to talk about it" trend.

He vanished from the internet and a few months later, I messaged him over facebook. He acted like he had no idea who I or makingmusic was. Despite talking to each other daily for months. Very weird guy.

He has a Facebook? I can't imagine how his profile looks like...Yeah, he kind of forgot about Xxain and me as well until we told him about Resonance of Fate, but he doesn't know who Boutros is. Don't let Boutros hear this; he'll be heart-broken.

I see him on PSN once in a while. Tried convincing him to return, and he agreed but doesn't seem like he actually did it.

Around the Network

Just Words of Wisdom I want back (Carmina lives on with twitter so I survive with her tweets).

Former something....

lilbroex was great fun

curl-6 said:

lilbroex was great fun

Even someone saying his name gives me a nervous twitch.

ohh i never left, it´s just that i dont comment very often

dtewi is greenmedic i think. I miss me a bit, i always seem to be around when these threads are made. Amp was awesome, i hope most these people do come back, im sure my good friends seth and amp wont come back cause they dont like the bussiness as usual modle which is the console wars.

Those 2 im sure dont want to go through another war. The 8th gen. Wont be anything like the 7th. Its going to lack the passion. And Rol isnt as good as he use to be. This gens. Online war going to boom hard.