By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xbox Live the killer app that will dethrone the PS4 in USA??

gooch_destroyer said:
tuscaniman99 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
$60 XBL Gold for vs. $50 PSN Plus? Nah....I like to save money.

I got my XBL for $39.99.

I had the chance to get PSN Plus for $29.99. But I missed it.

Then you must not like to save money very badly.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
tuscaniman99 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
$60 XBL Gold for vs. $50 PSN Plus? Nah....I like to save money.

I got my XBL for $39.99.

I had the chance to get PSN Plus for $29.99. But I missed it.

Then you must not like to save money very badly.

I really don't I bought Blazblue instead.

Live is not smoother then psn lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I would considered the PSN a very good and cost efficient service and Being a day1 psn+ subscriber it only has gotten better. I am now using it on the Ps4 and I has been flawless so far.

tuscaniman99 said:
Didn't read but yes XBL is superior to PSN. Always has been and always will be. Getting free games with PS+ doesn't make it a superior service. That is like saying one restaurant is better than the other because they gave you free dessert but they were 30 minutes slower with your food and were assholes while the other didn't give you free dessert but was on time and friendly. Regardless Games With Gold begins in 2014 on Xbox One so Sony better upgrade their servers or it won't even be close.

lol. Isn't true and never wil be. 

Around the Network

You are going to get lit up, by the usual suspects. LOL I agree, XBOX LIVE IS WAY BETTER!! PERIOD>

coolguy said:
Live is not smoother then psn lol

Actually it is... LOL

DJEVOLVE said:
You are going to get lit up, by the usual suspects. LOL I agree, XBOX LIVE IS WAY BETTER!! PERIOD>

Lol I agree, PSn is way better period. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Anecdotal evidence but my buddy has both, had major problems with PSN last month, none with Xbox live. He had so much of a issue with ghost on PSN, he went and bought ghost on Xbox one again. Likes the system, hates the online.

DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Anecdotal evidence but my buddy has both, had major problems with PSN last month, none with Xbox live. He had so much of a issue with ghost on PSN, he went and bought ghost on Xbox one again. Likes the system, hates the online.

Anecdotal evidence but my friends all own ps4, we had problems on day one. And none sense then. We play ghost daily. Ask you friend how well that party chat on xbone is going.