By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xbox Live the killer app that will dethrone the PS4 in USA??

Pezzilla said:
tuscaniman99 said:
kayoss said:
I just hate it when Xbox fans come on here atnd claim that Xbox live is flawless. For you blind fan boy who can't see, live have down time, live been hacked, live have lag, live have updates, and live is not flawless. Live was a damn pay wall. 3-4 years ago live was superior to psn, but you can not say that now.

It is actually pretty easy to say it now. XBL credit cards have never been hacked. It has never been down for a month straight. Right now as I type this PSN is down for the 3rd time in a month.

I had more respect for sony after the psn being hacked, than before, they handled it very well and went from strength to strenght after it.

Not surprised to see an answer like this. The amount of spin on this forum is beyond ridiculous.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
kayoss said:
I just hate it when Xbox fans come on here atnd claim that Xbox live is flawless. For you blind fan boy who can't see, live have down time, live been hacked, live have lag, live have updates, and live is not flawless. Live was a damn pay wall. 3-4 years ago live was superior to psn, but you can not say that now.

It is actually pretty easy to say it now. XBL credit cards have never been hacked. It has never been down for a month straight. Right now as I type this PSN is down for the 3rd time in a month.

Is my PS4 broken? I've been on PSN for the past few hours.

PSN Plus is a amazing. You get so many great free games. After being a long time Live user, I can say without a doubt that its a complete rip off compared to PSN Plus.

...Well free games if you consider subscription price is just to play online.

BioShock Infinite, DMC, and that brothers game in January!

In Australia Xbox live destroys the psn.........i was playing cod online at my friends house on psn and it was miserable.

Anyone who thinks psn is better wow.... does it even work now.

Colltrain said:
In Australia Xbox live destroys the psn.........i was playing cod online at my friends house on psn and it was miserable.

Actually it works a lot better than the famous "Power of the Cloud".

Around the Network
Colltrain said:

He's lying. Xbox Live IS better than psn. it's been around longer and is funded properly by its fanbase. Microsoft is also better at programming software than sony is.