By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xbox Live the killer app that will dethrone the PS4 in USA??

Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
You are going to get lit up, by the usual suspects. LOL I agree, XBOX LIVE IS WAY BETTER!! PERIOD>

Lol I agree, PSn is way better period. 

Anecdotal evidence but my buddy has both, had major problems with PSN last month, none with Xbox live. He had so much of a issue with ghost on PSN, he went and bought ghost on Xbox one again. Likes the system, hates the online.

Anecdotal evidence but my friends all own ps4, we had problems on day one. And none sense then. We play ghost daily. Ask you friend how well that party chat on xbone is going.

Party chat works fine. i own xbox one.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
You are going to get lit up, by the usual suspects. LOL I agree, XBOX LIVE IS WAY BETTER!! PERIOD>

Anecdotal evidence but my buddy has both, had major problems with PSN last month, none with Xbox live. He had so much of a issue with ghost on PSN, he went and bought ghost on Xbox one again. Likes the system, hates the online.

Anecdotal evidence but my friends all own ps4, we had problems on day one. And none sense then. We play ghost daily. Ask you friend how well that party chat on xbone is going.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/3/5170246/xbox-one-party-chat-problems-microsoft-fix

Then why does MS feel they need to make a public statment promising to fix it?

Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/3/5170246/xbox-one-party-chat-problems-microsoft-fix

I've had no issue with it. Maybe I'm not using it in ways that have caused me problems.  however we can count on you to update us shall xbox have some very simple problems that can be fixed. However competing with the cloud is not going to be done any time soon.

DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

I've had no issue with it. Maybe I'm not using it in ways that have caused me problems.  however we can count on you to update us shall xbox have some very simple problems that can be fixed. However competing with the cloud is not going to be done any time soon.

No need to compete with something that will be no differnet to the end user. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

No it is way different and has pushed many to xbox and will continue.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

No it isn't.  This gen will prove how weak the xbox brand really is. Any advantage xbox had is now gone. Their only hope is the US as the rest of the world is already lost. 

Pezzilla said:
I would considered the PSN a very good and cost efficient service and Being a day1 psn+ subscriber it only has gotten better. I am now using it on the Ps4 and I has been flawless so far.

PS4 PSN isn;t even operating right now for most...

Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

No it isn't.  This gen will prove how weak the xbox brand really is. Any advantage xbox had is now gone. Their only hope is the US as the rest of the world is already lost. 

Ok I'm bored.
LOL yea millions in sales is weak. LOLOLOLo 

Manbearpig, I'm so serious.

Doesn't matter, xbox live is far superior.

So far this gen you are wrong, but it remains to be seen.

DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Ok I'm bored.
LOL yea millions in sales is weak. LOLOLOLo 

Manbearpig, I'm so serious.

Doesn't matter, xbox live is far superior.

No even an inch. Does it bother you knowing xbox will be in last place agaiin?