By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo loyalist: How angry would you be if you got a Vita or PS4 for Xmas?

Never say no to gifts, that's just silly. I'd trade the Vita in, I'm just not a handheld guy.

I'd hang on to the PS4, the games will come.

Around the Network

I will sell the vita and sell the box of the ps4 for $900

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Porcupine_I said:
I was supposed to get a Vita, but mom said our walmart didn't even have a Vita section, all she saw was a Wii U display

I see what you did there.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

given that I already bought and sold a ps4 and will definately get another one next year...yeah I'd be stoked if I got a ps4 for xmas. But then I guess I'm more of a video game loyalist than a nintendo loyalist. Unfortunately the best gift I'm likely to get is a card with a lottery ticket in it.

If they were angry then they could just sell the PS4 and get a Wii U or 3DS.

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
I was supposed to get a Vita, but mom said our walmart didn't even have a Vita section, all she saw was a Wii U display

im not a loyalist of nintendo... but i would happy with any gift...

i would be happy if anyone remember me for christmas and greet me a merry christmas :)

i just got a mug today in the office and that made me so happy :)

anyone who will be mad or insulted is stupid

If I was a Nintendo loyalist, I would burn that shit.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Sell Vita and PS4, upgrade my PC.

since it is a gift I would show that I am happy but really what am I going to do with them? selling them would be not so nice of me to the gift giver. non of them has games I want to play yet

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(