By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo loyalist: How angry would you be if you got a Vita or PS4 for Xmas?

cycycychris said:

They can keep the Vita. Nothing interest me on that system. I would congraduate them for finding one since I personally have never seen a store that sells them. My target only caries 5 games with 0 systems. Walmart and Gamestop same story but just a couple more games.

But I would accept a PS4 with open arms. I would for sure buy all the 3rd party games that don't come to Wii U for the system.

Where do you live? Some distant farming town with a population of 7?

Around the Network

not mad at all... I'll sell the PS4 in order to buy some old good SNES and N64 games.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Free is always good.

I would be thrilled to get a new system regardless of which one I have loyalties to! Especially the ps4 since I would be more likely to get games for it than the Vita.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Why would I be angry? Free consoles!

nice

Around the Network

I would be very happy with a Ps4, but kinda frustrated getting a Vita.

WagnerPaiva said:
What kind of douche gets angry when someone gives him a gift? Jesus, you guys and your rich countries, I will never understand =/

No kidding......i dont want an xbox 360 or xbox one but if i got it as a gift i'd be super greatful and use the hell out of it. 

I would say "Sweet!" and proudly place them beside my WiiU and 3DS? How could getting new consoles possibly be a bad thing?

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

spurgeonryan said:

I would be happy with a Ps3!

thats not even part of your question, I'd not be angry, but I'd probabally sell either one of them, especially the PS4 for atleast the first year.

us and our first world problems