By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo loyalist: How angry would you be if you got a Vita or PS4 for Xmas?

Keep the Vita, sell the PS4.

My Top Games Of 2013:

Around the Network

I wouldn't be angry, in fact, I will be buying myself a Vita on boxing day in 3days :P.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Vita?

I would buy and play the shit of Persona 4: Golden.

PS4?

Would save me my planned 2015 purchase. Tho I'd probably have no games I would want until Infamous.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

What kind of douche gets angry when someone gives him a gift? Jesus, you guys and your rich countries, I will never understand =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Juku_Lover said:
Keep the Vita, sell the PS4.

unless you could get more then 399$ for the ps4, why would you sell it, it's not dropping in price anytime soon, and will have a ton of great games, unless you have a really good pc and don't really like  sony exclusives then i understand.

Around the Network

I was supposed to get a Vita, but mom said our walmart didn't even have a Vita section, all she saw was a Wii U display

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

If I get a console I don't own as a present I would be so happy.

I would be over the moon..just because i am a Nintendo gamer it doesnt mean i dont appreciate what Sony has bought to the industry. A PS4 is not on my radar as i have the Wii U/3DS combo, and money doesnt grow on trees. But i would welcome a PS4 as a gift, im sure it is a great console and will be very successful. I hope Vita succeeds too, like the Wii U it is a tidy piece of hardware that doesnt deserve to fail. ( I still think both Wii U and Vita will have modest success and wont be considered flops in the end)

i own a vita so a ps4 would be excellent

I prefer Sony consoles but i would be happy if someone purchased me a Wii-U because it is not something i would purchase at its currant price but i would not mind owning one. Same with 3DS.

Shame on anyone who would be angry at getting a gaming console as a gift.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st