By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall Sells 1 Million Copies Worldwide (Dead Rising 3 Sold 600k Copies)

Tagged games:

fatslob-:O said:
Aerys said:

Not really, you forget the asia launch

Pretty sure KZ SF didn't launch in asia.

Why shouldn't it have launched in Asia?

Around the Network

Well if this is true congratz to Guerilla and Capcom.

That's not that impressive. Only retail exclusive they had to buy so it should have more IMO. Why bring DR3 into this? sony fans like to brag about everything, dont they?
Lets not bring halo into this then...
1 million is weak but its good for killzone since doesnt sell much.

DR3 already sold more than the first 2 so capcom should be happy. It will reach 1 million in 2014. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:

That's not that impressive. Only retail exclusive they had to buy so it should have more IMO. Why bring DR3 into this? sony fans like to brag about everything, dont they?

DR3 already sold more than the first 2 so capcom should be happy. It will reach 1 million in 2014. 

Wait what? Why should it have sold more? They have a littel over 2million Consoles out there and KZ:SF has sold 1million and it's not impressive? Geez that's a pretty silly statement but I guess. And I agree not sure why DR3 was brought into the conversation makes no sense to me.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Wait what? Why should it have sold more? They have a littel over 2million Consoles out there and KZ:SF has sold 1million and it's not impressive? Geez that's a pretty silly statement but I guess. And I agree not sure why DR3 was brought into the conversation makes no sense to me.

I think it was brought here because the OP is a big known sony fan. He just wanted to brag about it. He does this all the time with sales.

Gonna ask him why not bring halo into this if he's comparing games? I guess because halo outsells killzone by millions. 

Around the Network

Congrats to Killzone.... It's easily going to be the best selling Killzone game.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

DeadBigfoot21 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

I think it was brought here because the OP is a big known sony fan. He just wanted to brag about it. He does this all the time with sales.

Gonna ask him why not bring halo into this if he's comparing games? I guess because halo outsells killzone by millions. 

Yeah could be true.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

DeadBigfoot21 said:

?

The site just have Killzone and Dead Rising 3 sales lol... and Dead Rising 3 is a better game than Killzone... what a hell I have to do with that?

PS. Thanks by the Sony fan part

ethomaz said:

DeadBigfoot21 said:

?

The site just have Killzone and Dead Rising 3 sales lol... and Dead Rising 3 is a better game than Killzone... what a hell I have to do with that?

PS. Thanks by the Sony fan part

You didn't have to bring DR3 in the first place. 

okay i'll do it:

Halo 4 day 1 sales = $220 million http://allthingsd.com/20121112/halo-4-day-one-sales-hit-220-million-outselling-box-office-titans/

killzone SF = ? 

I am just doing what you did by comparing sales. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:

You didn't have to bring DR3 in the first place.

okay i'll do it:

Halo 4 day 1 sales = $220 million http://allthingsd.com/20121112/halo-4-day-one-sales-hit-220-million-outselling-box-office-titans/

killzone SF = ?

I am just doing what you did by comparing sales.

Sorry but I can't even undertand what are you talking about.

Quote "Yes folks! We have the numbers. Killzone : Shadowfall - Guerilla's PS4 launch title has sold over 1 million copies worldwide*. The number is brought to you courtesy of NPD, GFK and independent trackers in Asia and Western Europe. We can confirm that around 27% of the sales were from bundles . The game reached the coveted mark after PS4's debut in Korea on December 17th, 2013 . We can also confirm that Xbox One's launch title Dead Rising 3 has also sold over 600,000 copies. Congratulations to both Guerilla Games and Capcom from Insiderp !"

apples <> oranges? Killzone sold 1 million and DR3 600k... so?