By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall Sells 1 Million Copies Worldwide (Dead Rising 3 Sold 600k Copies)

Tagged games:

^^^Did you have to include DR3 in there?

No!

Around the Network
DeadBigfoot21 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

That's not that impressive. Only retail exclusive they had to buy so it should have more IMO. Why bring DR3 into this? sony fans like to brag about everything, dont they?
Lets not bring halo into this then...
1 million is weak but its good for killzone since doesnt sell much.

DR3 already sold more than the first 2 so capcom should be happy. It will reach 1 million in 2014. 

Wait what? Why should it have sold more? They have a littel over 2million Consoles out there and KZ:SF has sold 1million and it's not impressive? Geez that's a pretty silly statement but I guess. And I agree not sure why DR3 was brought into the conversation makes no sense to me.

I think it was brought here because the OP is a big known sony fan. He just wanted to brag about it. He does this all the time with sales.

Gonna ask him why not bring halo into this if he's comparing games? I guess because halo outsells killzone by millions. 

sorry to hear your panties are bunching again..

DeadBigfoot21 said:
^^^Did you have to include DR3 in there?

No!

WTF? Try at least make sense.

And I'm glad that a good game like DR3 had good sales instead bad games like Ryse or demos like Forza 5.