By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arizona tv news has a segment about the new Zelda Game Hyrule WArriors, and thinks Link is a girl and calls link "fierce", and says "you go girl!"

Oh lol! Sweet ignorant mainstream media =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
TK14 said:

Bahahahaha! Well...he IS wearing that fabulous scarf/shawl, and his hair is silky and extra blonde, and his face is awfully pretty...and the series IS named after a girl...

In all seriousness, attention on the actual games it has and the games coming (like Hyrule Warriors) is what the Wii U needs right now. So I say let the ignorant and uninformed say what they need to say if it's free positive-oriented advertising for Wii U. At least this report wasn't trying to say that this is Nintendo's next core Zelda entry into the mainline series like another news outlet said.

Who said that? 

Lol so many people think Link is actually Zelda.

Well, they could have called Link, Zelda. Surprise they didn't.

"Here we see Zelda fight a bunch of badies! You go Girl!"

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I'm fairly certain we all thought Link was actually called Zelda originally...I know I did.

Maybe we will get a female Link, but somehow I doubt this game will be the one to introduce such a character.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Her ignorance is amazing...then again, dev's effort (and whoever approved that design on higher instance) to make Link look like a girl is also amazing.

SuperMarioWorld said:
TK14 said:

Bahahahaha! Well...he IS wearing that fabulous scarf/shawl, and his hair is silky and extra blonde, and his face is awfully pretty...and the series IS named after a girl...

In all seriousness, attention on the actual games it has and the games coming (like Hyrule Warriors) is what the Wii U needs right now. So I say let the ignorant and uninformed say what they need to say if it's free positive-oriented advertising for Wii U. At least this report wasn't trying to say that this is Nintendo's next core Zelda entry into the mainline series like another news outlet said.

Who said that? 

Apparently E! reported something that could be interpreted as this game being Nintendo's "next big Zelda game/next Hyrule adventure."

Was just something I read on GoNintendo:

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=219231

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Meh... At least it  recieved  some positive attention.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Happens all the time. Same with Metroid and Samus. People are just to used to the Hero being the Title vs some other element of the game.

well all you guys wanting a girl to star in Zelda got their wish. good thing it wasn't the main game

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(