By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Works crappy coffee along with Costco's cheap cream.

Around the Network

All alcohol tastes foul in my opinion. I do enjoy a nice joint every now and then though.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Well, I'd like to treat my buddy Wright a glass of what passes for wine in his country.

Anyone else wants to treat another member a drink?

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

ive never been big on drinking, If i want to i normally just stick to beer. I had Carib while in barbados and that was a pretty good one so its what ive been drinking lately.

I prefer green, Right now i have a "Death Bubba Kush" and "platinum death" aswell as some Purple Kush Budder(similar to oil but stronger)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

When I go out I usually stick to the classics - beer, vodka. That's the regular routine. From time to time I drink mead (what an awesome alcohol when done right, can have 60% or more of alcohol and you can drink it no problem, pure awesomeness), I've also started to derail from these traditional Polish alcohols and got to drink whiskey from time to time. I'm also doing some reading and watching some programs about it, so as to become somewhat aware of what I drink. I don't intend to settle for whiskey + cola I also absolutely LOVE Guinness.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I don't drink but man do I love some good old juice. Maybe one day I'll try some type of beer, scotch, etc.......

Ain't had a drop of akky-hall in me life. Never found one that didn't smell like death to me.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

kabamarutr said:

Do you like scotch or bourbon?

Not really. Just the smell of some of them make me gag.

Or are you a fan of the more aquired taste of fine wines?

Not really a fan of wine at all.

Are you fond of rare tequilas?

Not really, but i'll drink tequila if it's offered.

What are you drinking right now?

Good ol' Vodka.

Let us all remember we are friends here and have a drink! Who would you like to drink with and what would that drink be?

I would be taking shots of Vodka, the person who wants to chill with me can drink whatever they want. Who would I drink with though? Probably a diehard XBox fan, because I am convinced that with a few drinks their inner Sony fan will emerge.

Anything concerning "drinking responsibly" has it's corner now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DD_Bwest said:

I prefer green, Right now i have a "Death Bubba Kush" and "platinum death" aswell as some Purple Kush Budder(similar to oil but stronger)

Everything is way better while being green ... hellooooo BBC Earth blu-rays.  Except I seem to suck at video games.  My response time is nada lol.

It's all about the game.

aikohualda said:
Do you like scotch or bourbon?
no...

Or are you a fan of the more aquired taste of fine wines?
n/a

Are you fond of rare tequilas?
n/a

What are you drinking right now?
at least 1 gallon of water a day

it is really awkward going out and you are the only person who does not drink...

don't go my pathway people... unless you wanna ruin your social life

you can perfectly go to bars with friends and drink diet soda, tis what I do.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive