By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wright said:

I dislike alcohol now. But I used to love Amaretto and Vodka.

"Well, I'd like to treat my buddy Wright a glass of what passes for wine in his country.

Anyone else wants to treat another member a drink?"

Don't you like wine then? It's very popular there as I recall.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
When I go out I usually stick to the classics - beer, vodka. That's the regular routine. From time to time I drink mead (what an awesome alcohol when done right, can have 60% or more of alcohol and you can drink it no problem, pure awesomeness), I've also started to derail from these traditional Polish alcohols and got to drink whiskey from time to time. I'm also doing some reading and watching some programs about it, so as to become somewhat aware of what I drink. I don't intend to settle for whiskey + cola I also absolutely LOVE Guinness.

I've never tried mead. Where can I find it? Is it easy to brew?

A good bourbon neat or on the rocks. Preferably Wild Turkey 101. That's my preferred poison.

Although I do like tequila, rum, and gin. Can't stand vodka though; its overrated imo.

Though I do like a beer, again preferably a porter/stout or any other dark/amber ale or lager. Can't stand the pale varieties with that strong hop bitterness.

Wine no so much; tends to make me queasy after a couple glasses.

Red4ADevil said:
A good bourbon neat or on the rocks. Preferably Wild Turkey 101. That's my preferred poison.

Although I do like tequila, rum, and gin. Can't stand vodka though; its overrated imo.

Though I do like a beer, again preferably a porter/stout or any other dark/amber ale or lager. Can't stand the pale varieties with that strong hop bitterness.

What kind of tequila do you prefer?

I still got a few Pumkings leftover from Halloween that I've been drinking. I'm going to finish those and then maybe pick a few different winter beers. Any good suggestions?

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

I dont drink. I think it tastes terrible ever since i first tried it. People said i would grow to like it, and well... im almost 32 and i still think it tastes worse than piss.
I am convinced that alcohol has a similar reasoning as smoking tobacco. It raises your acceptance into society somehow. Some grand trick that companies got in there.

As to what i actually drink. Mainly juice and water.

Tecmo said:
I still got a few Pumkings leftover from Halloween that I've been drinking. I'm going to finish those and then maybe pick a few different winter beers. Any good suggestions?

Depends on what you consider "winter beers". Try a stout, like Guiness.

kabamarutr said:
Wright said:

I dislike alcohol now. But I used to love Amaretto and Vodka.

"Well, I'd like to treat my buddy Wright a glass of what passes for wine in his country.

Anyone else wants to treat another member a drink?"

Don't you like wine then? It's very popular there as I recall.

It depends on the wine. There are great wines here, but also pretty bad ones that makes themselve "look like good" only for being from Spain.

kabamarutr said:
Red4ADevil said:

What kind of tequila do you prefer?

100% blue agave of all ages: Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo  only. IMO the best brand I had is 100 Años reposado. Quite smooth.

I drink a glass of red wine once every 18 months or so...