6/10 22 6.94%

7/10 60 18.93%

8/10 108 34.07%

9/10 64 20.19%

10/10 35 11.04%

Total:317

8/10

Around the Network

5/10. Most of it was a tedious grind, but Mario Kart 8 made it worth it.

7/10 .....

10/10 if Kirby is in Mario Kart

I am going to give it a 6 out of 10. Which in my books make it the best I have seen this year... come to think of it I have looked at all of them this year. "Looked at" because I quickly lose interest.

Although the Zelda thing probably won't interest me it was a nice surprise. I waited the whole year for something about the Miyamoto new franchise that was announced in Jan 2012. You know, the one he is "working hard on".

I honestly didn't expect anything mega as it is the last one of the year. However in January I expect a whole new level of presentation highlighting everything to come in 2014.

A solid 7 which is about what I expected. I honestly feel anyone expecting X, Yoshi's Yarn or Zelda were simply setting themselves up for disappointment when it was clearly stated that this Direct was focusing on games releasing UP TO SPRING 2014.

They showed some surprises, they showed some stuff I don't care about, and we got new looks at SB and MK8 (MK8 track design looks fantastic!) Also we got a release date for DKTF and although I'd prefer if it was Metroid, DKR was a fantastic game so I'm still looking forward to its sequel.

Around the Network

6/10

Mario Kart was the highlight, but I didn't particularly care for anything else. I'm not a Dynasty Warriors fan so the new Zelda spinoff wasn't too interesting, but it's nice to see Nintendo trying something new with that franchise. Also, Rosalina in Smash Bros? Really?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Not sure why people expect these Nintendo directs to blow them away each time. It's like they expect 12 E3s every year.

What we got was pretty good stuff. The new Zelda game looks like fun. Triple Deluxe and Yoshi's Island Look Good. Retro Remix looks interesting. Rosalina in Brawl is awesome. Chibi Robo looks pretty charming. Bravely Default Demo is a great thing. Mario Kart 8 trailer was pretty cool.

All in all, 8/10. A couple of new game announcements, some interesting trailers, and some nice footage. What I expect out of a ND.

9/10 Mario kart and Smash are solid 10s on my book. Dr luigi was a surprise, still not sold on hyrule warriors. Free DLC is nice, BD demo is great. Good direct!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064