5/10 9 2.84%

6/10 22 6.94%

7/10 60 18.93%

8/10 108 34.07%

9/10 64 20.19%

10/10 35 11.04%

Total:317

Mediocre Direct...
-Where was Zelda U, Bayonetta, FExSMT, X??
-No release date for Mario Kart 8??
-Rosalina is not an exciting new character for Smash Bros... where is Bomberman, Chrom or Protoman?
-NES Remix? Dr. Luigi? why on earth are those titles coming? It seems development resources could have been better spent on games that people are actually looking forward to.
-Hyrule Warriors....may seem ok, but giving the greenlight to a 3rd party for a spinoff of the greatest Nintendo franchise, smells like trouble... what if the game does not meet the amazing quality standard of the Zelda series? it would tarnish the whole franchise

5/10 for the Direct

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

Around the Network

Those amazing new MK8 tracks alone warrant a 10/10 from me! Everything else was just icing on the cake! ^_^

New Zelda game looks kinda dumb in terms of character design and animations. The best parts were super smash bros and Mario kart, which is a given in the first place. 5/10

Vladez said:
Mediocre Direct...
-Rosalina is not an exciting new character for Smash Bros... where is Bomberman, Chrom or Protoman?
-NES Remix? Dr. Luigi? why on earth are those titles coming? It seems development resources could have been better spent on games that people are actually looking forward to.
-Hyrule Warriors....may seem ok, but giving the greenlight to a 3rd party for a spinoff of the greatest Nintendo franchise, smells like trouble... what if the game does not meet the amazing quality standard of the Zelda series? it would tarnish the whole franchise

5/10 for the Direct

What?  Rosalina is a whatever character, but you follow that staement up with a minor 3rd party character that hasn't been relevant in years (and isn't iconic in the same way as a Megaman or Sonic), another boring blue haired swords man from Fire Emblem (which would be an obvious choice besides), and a secondary character from an already represented 3rd party game?  Rosalina makes way more sense as a reveal then those characters, she's no Ridley or Pacman, but she isn't the worst choice.   

8/10

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

you guys know that Nintendo told us the ND was for the games releasing up to SPRING 2014! so everything in the direct shows what we can expect for the next few months.
And that's also why we didn't get any Bayonetta or Zelda U, those games are not going to be released in spring 2014.

Smash was just an added bonus.

X and SMTxFE will probably be teased in January if history repeats itself.

Vladez said:
Mediocre Direct...

5/10 for the Direct

When was the last time  Boomberman has been relevant? Also, regarding Hyrule Warriors.... It's a spin off... It's not like Other M where it was a main game in the series... Hyrule Warriors is simply a spin-off.... Finally, regarding Zelda U, Bayonetta, FeXSMT and X.... They clearly said the Direct would focus on  Spring 2014 titles..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

7/10
pretty good. new stuff. The Zelda moshou game looks good to keep us entertained until Zelda U arrives.
3DS stuff looked great too. dat Kirby game with Smash MP looks terrific.

7/10

Stuff I liked seeing:
- Rosalina for Smash!
- Mario Kart is looking good as ever.
- Chibi Robo returns!
- I want that Kirby 3ds game.
- NES Remix looks sweet.

Solid. I didn't expect anything, so even a few mild surprises were enough to leave me pleased. I'm sure the Chibi Robo fans are crapping themselves right now.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9