5/10 9 2.84%

6/10 22 6.94%

7/10 60 18.93%

8/10 108 34.07%

9/10 64 20.19%

10/10 35 11.04%

Total:317
Soleron said:
Who greenlit Chibi Robo and Dr. Luigi? Was that really what the market wanted? Or even just Nintendo fans?

My guess is that the developers wanted it and that's all they care about.

they are just e-shop titles though, ie theoretically not as much resources put into them as retail/physical titles

Around the Network

8/10 convince me to buy a wii u and 3ds... on the way to the store now

8/10 for Chibi-Robo <3
...and Zelda >.<

I liked it a lot.
The Hyrule Warriors was a big surprise. A was NES Remix and the Sonic DLC - which make me want to buy it just for that part and the incoming Zelda DLC! :D

Still, regarding Spring launches, all that was mentioned as Mario Kart. Where is the rest of the Sping games? And the Cranky Kong re-reveal, was kinda meaningless because it happened at VGC the other day.
Hope the January ND reveals what other games Nintendo is releasing during Spring.

I scored it low primarily because they give no dates for anything- they can announce, talk about and even show a game but if the best they can do re release time frame is 1 year+ (if there are not delays beyond that , it really does not mean much to me

Around the Network

They said they would talk about 2014 games but nothing on Bayonetta, Fire Emblem and others- does this mean those games are no longer slated for 2014? Does The Warriors of Hyrule mean to be another (tide them over till Zelda is ready) game- which prob means 2015 earlest?

Dunban67 said:
They said they would talk about 2014 games but nothing on Bayonetta, Fire Emblem and others- does this mean those games are no longer slated for 2014? Does The Warriors of Hyrule mean to be another (tide them over till Zelda is ready) game- which prob means 2015 earlest?

Most likely.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Dunban67 said:

This Nintendo Direct was primarily about games releasing in Spring 2014.

8... basing on my 10/10 pokemon direct

Gonna give it a 7. Didn't show X, but opened with a blast. Hyrule Warriors looks interesting, to say the least. Also that Chibi Robo thing looked good, and MK and SSB looks awesome as usual.