By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U!? No its Hyrule Warriors! It Looks Amazing! OMG!!!

Not sure about how to feel about this. Looks interesting though. I'll definitely give this a try.

My Top Games Of 2013:

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

More proof that Nintendo fans overhype and overrate anything and everything Nintendo related.

Everyone, including Nintendo fans: "Dynasty Warriors. Series is a piece of sh**."

*Hyrule Warriors announced*

Nintendo fans: "Best game ever!" "10/10!" "Innovation!"

No one is calling this the best game ever or innovative.  Its Zelda crossed with Dynasty Warriors.   Trust me if they made Halo or God of War crossed with Dynasty warriors then all those fans would be extremly happy too.   Everyone kept saying that Nintendo needs to cater to the core gamer and then this drops and everyone is trying to say "that doesnt count".    I'm waiting for Microsoft and Sony to show ANYTHING quite frankly and the total lack of anything being shown so far is a little unnerving to say the least.  Ill take Hyrule Warriors over nothing any day.

superhippy420 said:

No one is calling this the best game ever or innovative.  Its Zelda crossed with Dynasty Warriors.   Trust me if they made Halo or God of War crossed with Dynasty warriors then all those fans would be extremly happy too.   Everyone kept saying that Nintendo needs to cater to the core gamer and then this drops and everyone is trying to say "that doesnt count".    I'm waiting for Microsoft and Sony to show ANYTHING quite frankly and the total lack of anything being shown so far is a little unnerving to say the least.  Ill take Hyrule Warriors over nothing any day.

A shitty game doesn't magically become good just because you're a fan of the franchise.  I have no problem saying Final Fantasy 13, Yakuza Dead Souls, and many other games are complete garbage despite being a fan of the series.

kupomogli said:

More proof that Nintendo fans overhype and overrate anything and everything Nintendo related.

Everyone, including Nintendo fans: "Dynasty Warriors. Series is a piece of sh**."

your whole post is based on factually untrue facts. Reactions have been mixed to say the least. And nobody has claimed its a 10/10 game and never will.

supernihilist said:
kupomogli said:

your whole post is based on factually untrue facts. Reactions have been mixed to say the least. And nobody has claimed its a 10/10 game and never will.

Guess this goes to show people really don't know how to read between the lines.  Do you not have any common sense?  I expect people  to be smarter than this and not take my post word for word.  Basically pointing out how much hype this game has from Nintendo fans.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
supernihilist said:
kupomogli said:

Guess this goes to show people really don't know how to read between the lines.  Do you not have any common sense?  I expect people  to be smarter than this and not take my post word for word.  Basically pointing out how much hype this game has from Nintendo fans.

"More proof that Nintendo fans overhype and overrate anything and everything Nintendo related. "

lol. no need to read between the lines! you made yourself pretty clear!

kupomogli said:
supernihilist said:
kupomogli said:

every new game gets hyped... Thats the point!  Who said 10/10+ Innovation? This game looks good to me, no 10/10 at first glance but a new type of game for nintendo is welcomed! Also me playing one piece for ps3, i already kno wat to expect from this game.

dont need to attack nintendo fans. And pls point out on who said Dynasty Warriors are terrible and now want this game. Last thing, not everybody is excited for this game (im talking nintendo fans)

supernihilist said:

"More proof that Nintendo fans overhype and overrate anything and everything Nintendo related. "

And? What about the sentence you quoted that isn't happening?  How many threads in this forum alone are from Nintendo fans gushing over this game?   There's a Nintendo fan here and there that is disappointed, but more are excited for this than not.

kupomogli said:
supernihilist said:

And? What about the sentence you quoted that isn't happening?  How many threads in this forum alone are from Nintendo fans gushing over this game?   There's a Nintendo fan here and there that is disappointed, but more are excited for this than not.

you should make a thread about it and find out instead of talkin of your ass

tbone51 said:

every new game gets hyped...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148729

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152595

Wow.  Look at all that hype.  It's clear that literally everyone wanted this game.