By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U!? No its Hyrule Warriors! It Looks Amazing! OMG!!!

Some people are so bitter that they just can't help but to jump down Nintendo's throat at any given chance.

Around the Network

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Just got done watching the direct which was actually pretty awesome, but this by far blew me away the most. Love me some Musou and Hyrule =D

like it. looks like a pretty decent offering. it wont be cutting edge but it looks to be fun.

of course being based on Zelda universe makes it instantly more appealing which is kind of lame but it is what it is...

I really do not understand how some people here get to their conclusions.

I'm not at all familiar with Musou games but seeing link with a more versatile set of moves has tickled me a little.

Around the Network

I just watched the video, the game looks awesome. I'm definitely going to get this game once i pick up a WiiU.

This kind of makes me wonder how childish the zelda game will be now. They will use this game as a substitute for what we wanted in the real Zelda

Graphics will not be real but more cartoony like skyward sword.
There will be like one enemy to fight at a time lol.

Totally saw it coming.

[shifty eyes while sipping drink]

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Ive always bought Nintendo systems when a Zelda game releases, this doesn't cut it. I enjoyed this type of game in the early ps2 days but the genre doesn't exist anymore, this is a waste of development time.

Roll on 2015 for a proper "E3" style zelda .

More proof that Nintendo fans overhype and overrate anything and everything Nintendo related.

Everyone, including Nintendo fans: "Dynasty Warriors. Series is a piece of sh**."

*Hyrule Warriors announced*

Nintendo fans: "Best game ever!" "10/10!" "Innovation!"