By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best of Zelda Awards: 2013

Tagged games:

Salnax said:
Soleron said:
Salnax said:
If nobody votes for a couple of days, I'll wrap this up and tally up the votes.

Multiply all the NES Zelda votes by 8 because it's 8-bit

What about the N64 games? How many bits should I multiply them by?

0.64, because each subsequent generation should be reduced by 10x to compensate for advanced technology

I did the math for you, the SNES should be 3.2x, the GC 0.032x, and the Wii 0.0032x

Around the Network
Soleron said:
Salnax said:
Soleron said:
Salnax said:
If nobody votes for a couple of days, I'll wrap this up and tally up the votes.

Multiply all the NES Zelda votes by 8 because it's 8-bit

0.64, because each subsequent generation should be reduced by 10x to compensate for advanced technology

I did the math for you, the SNES should be 3.2x, the GC 0.032x, and the Wii 0.0032x

Well shit. ALBW gets a whopping 0.00032x.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Soleron said:
Salnax said:

Can't be helped I'm afraid.

I'm sure all us VGChartzers appreciate that numbers can't just be changed to suit your opinion.

Soleron said:
F0X said:
Soleron said:
Salnax said:

Can't be helped I'm afraid.

I'm sure all us VGChartzers appreciate that numbers can't just be changed to suit your opinion.

Of course. It's the main reason why I'm pleased with Fire Emblem: Awakening's critical and commercial success.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Voting Closed! I'm tallying up the votes now, and should have the results up soon.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Voting Closed! I'm tallying up the votes now, and should have the results up soon.

What does "soon" mean to you? ;) isnt this past "soon"?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Salnax said:

Soon as in "Within 24 hours, because I messed up the tally halfway through and lost hours of work." This vote was a bit harder to tally than I thought it'd be, but I'll have the results up ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
DanneSandin said:
Salnax said:

Soon as in "Within 24 hours, because I messed up the tally halfway through and lost hours of work." This vote was a bit harder to tally than I thought it'd be, but I'll have the results up ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

Hey I was only kidding :) its alright!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Results are Below!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175765

Love and tolerate.