By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are you a virgin? *OFFICIAL VIRGIN THREAD*

18 years old and never had sex. I've only had one girlfriend, and we broke up before we got physical. She was the "saving herself for marriage" type. That made things awkward since I didn't plan on getting married for a very long time. Once classes start back up again I'll try to meet someone new. Maybe I'll join a club or something.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Unfortunately, I am a Virgin. 23 years old too. BUT!...I do have a girlfriend to whom I have been with for a year and a half now.

I'm only a Virgin now, because I met her online...not at a dating site, but via Online College. (Fullsail University)

I was talking to her about me moving to Florida to go to the Physical Campus soon, and it turns out that she was also planning on moving to Florida to go to the Physical Campus. We talked on Skype for a while and got to know each other and eventually decided that we would start, "Going out" :D

I move to Florida from Maine in 2 Months...I'll keep this thread posted I guess?

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

VGPolyglot said:
bigjon said:

Or find another virgin. Trust me you will know if she lied. 

Will it be too late when I know?

No if your armor class is good enough to resist a 2x d20+18 attack from an angry Volcano god.

Ssliasil said:
Unfortunately, I am a Virgin. 23 years old too. BUT!...I do have a girlfriend to whom I have been with for a year and a half now.

I'm only a Virgin now, because I met her online...not at a dating site, but via Online College. (Fullsail University)

I was talking to her about me moving to Florida to go to the Physical Campus soon, and it turns out that she was also planning on moving to Florida to go to the Physical Campus. We talked on Skype for a while and got to know each other and eventually decided that we would start, "Going out" :D

I move to Florida from Maine in 2 Months...I'll keep this thread posted I guess?

Make your own thread. You may go into the VGChartz history books.

Guys, I recommend not going too much into detail about your virginity.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
18 years old and never had sex. I've only had one girlfriend, and we broke up before we got physical. She was the "saving herself for marriage" type. That made things awkward since I didn't plan on getting married for a very long time. Once classes start back up again I'll try to meet someone new. Maybe I'll join a club or something.

Yeah, I don't plan on ever getting married. I would hate wearing  ring all of the time, and I have heard stories of people getting it caught on something and their fingers getting torn. Ouch! I guess I'm just trying to find an excuse to not get married.

d2wi said:

Why not?

d2wi said:

Nobody here knows me in real life, so I don't think I have to worry.

brendude13 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I'm saving myself for marriage but I don't plan on getting married either.

The truth is that I'm not really the guy the makes girls desire me. I've been told that I'm weird and stuff. So, I really don't care about finding someone special. Everyone I like never liked me back. But hey, theres facebook, eh?

I've had that one before.

Just pretend you're not weird and act shitty towards whoever called you weird.

Hell yeah!

24 ( 25 in 3 weeks) and a virgin, never found the right person, may never find one either.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d