By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are you a virgin? *OFFICIAL VIRGIN THREAD*

Nintendogamer said:
24 ( 25 in 3 weeks) and a virgin, never found the right person, may never find one either.

You can and you will man, if you put yourself out there. Good luck ;D

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Nintendogamer said:
24 ( 25 in 3 weeks) and a virgin, never found the right person, may never find one either.

I really can see myself being the 40 year old virgin, Haven't seen the movie, looks funny though.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
ps3-sales! said:
Nintendogamer said:

I really can see myself being the 40 year old virgin, Haven't seen the movie, looks funny though.

Spoiler: He got laid, so chin up.

brendude13 said:
Nintendogamer said:
ps3-sales! said:
Nintendogamer said:

By force though :/

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
brendude13 said:
Nintendogamer said:

By force though :/

What do you mean by force?

Around the Network

anybody who needs help with this "problem" just give me a phone call and make sure you got 20 bucks on you

Im not a virgin but, should be.
I hate (being with) women but, im not gay...sounds like im joking but im serious.
I like being alone or with some friends everyonce in awhile (male or female friends) just no further than friends

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Soleron said:
the-pi-guy said:
Soleron said:

You don't understand. I'm very far from talking to a girl.

I'm working towards asking someone in the street for directions.

Why is that?  

Anxiety or something?  

Yes, extremely so.

But also just inability to hold a social conversation. How do I practice that, seriously.

i hope i may ask?

how is your social conversation with your parents?(how much you talk to them?minutes per day/week?)

Laziness would have to be number one, lack of knowing eligible girls as a second. I still demand proof that single girls even exist, I swear I don't know any, purely independent of my desire to do anything to them. I could probably meet these elusive singles if I weren't content to spend my off-time at home.

That's part of the reason that i'm eager to move down to where my grad school is going to be, even though i could commute if i wanted. I need to get out of this house and interacting with more people my own age, then the law of large numbers is bound to catch up eventually

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I was super shy in high school with low self esteem.
After first semester of college I decided to turn my life around, started exercising and working out.
But even then, I wasn't sure if I was ready to have a girlfriend.

I did at one point meet a few high school freshman/sophomore girls that very obviously way too into me, perhaps merely because I was a 'college guy'. At that point it was like the first time (that I could tell) that girls were blatantly flirting with me, it was three or four of them, and it was pretty intimidating for me. You would've though I was Justin Bieber or something. But that was too much, too soon, and I definitely didn't want to have anything to do with those girls. But, that experience did help to boost my confidence some.

Preferably I would like to lose my virginity when I am in a relationship. But right now what I want more is simply a girlfriend. The past year I'd been keeping myself pretty busy with school. But now I'm about to turn 20, and I think I'm confident and ready enough to pursue a romantic relationship. Now I just have to find the right girl!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash