By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

Teriol said:

Colombia, the price is too high 700 dollar.

I was just about to say the same thing, and then I realize we live in the same country. Is very easy to find it here, is a luxury item, many are buying a PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U instead (some stores have very good prices on those consoles).

Around the Network

Sold out til march 2014 here

I dont know the specifics since i havent been trying to get one, but i did see messages on Bartsmit and Game mania here in the Netherlands and both were sold out.
X1 has not even released here yet.

Returned mine. 1 in stock in Canada - Montreal.

Bought it for Killzone, left disappointed. Will wait for Final Fantasy XV.

I haven't seen any in stores around SF Bay Area.

eBay demand is kind of an indicator of demand exceeding supply.

PS4s are selling around $550 and sold over 650 consoles today.
Xbox Ones are selling around $500 (sometimes less!), so basically sellers are selling their XboxOnes at a big loss now after taxes & fees,  and it sold under 250 consoles today.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:

Returned mine. 1 in stock in Canada - Montreal.

Bought it for Killzone, left disappointed. Will wait for Final Fantasy XV.

Rly?Weird.

Take my love, take my land..

I guess that means VGChartz will will show 0 or close to 0 sales for PS4 from now until February if it's true that it's sold out until then right?

Sold out until March is what im hearing.

It was sold out at the Walmart I checked here in Vancouver today, but there were 2 Xbox 1's still not sold.

The head of Sony entertainment Canada said a few ago that there will be plenty of stock, so most people that want one will be able to get one before Christmas.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/gaming/rumours-of-a-ps4-shortage-in-canada-are-slightly-exaggerated/article15562523/

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

superryo said:
I guess that means VGChartz will will show 0 or close to 0 sales for PS4 from now until February if it's true that it's sold out until then right?

I forsee Doom threads next week lol :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive