By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

I consider sold out to mean stock stays shelf for no more than one business day, so both are sold out. Ihave of XB1 shipments lasting up to 72 hours. I live Hawaii now and have seeen one on shelf, I usually go to stores after 5pm so that tells me if I see none either no shipments or they went quick.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Australia:

Yes, sold out until March / April.

mind you we did get a pretty piss poor supply consideirng xbox one outsold it 2:1. SO we must have gotten liek 35K-40K units of PS4s.

Yes sold out until March

Cobretti2 said:
Lawlight said:
Australia:

mind you we did get a pretty piss poor supply consideirng xbox one outsold it 2:1. SO we must have gotten liek 35K-40K units of PS4s.

Yeah when you consider the number of countries they've launched the ps4 in could be really spreading the love a bit too thin, gonna bit um in the ass if people have next gen fever there is gonna be a lot of X1's showing up under Christmas trees for kids this year.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Any dutch website or shop you ask about the PS4 will ask you to wait at least 7 weeks.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Australia:

??? Walked into my local EB games in Brisbane and there were 3 PS4's sitting there.

Been soldout since launch in Sweden and we got a few consoles this week with Killzone. The launch over here was mostly just for show and not really a real launch. It's mostly to just have Sweden on the paper that it's launched in the country. The real launch will be next year when we actually get consoles.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

France, Paris. 2 shops told me to come back in February.

Yep. As a couple of others have said, it's as rare as a hen's tooth in Ireland.

Vinniegambini said:

Returned mine. 1 in stock in Canada - Montreal.

Bought it for Killzone, left disappointed. Will wait for Final Fantasy XV.

Yeah, was really disappointed with KZ too and I loved the last one

On topic, I am an Amazon Prime member and had 4 consoles ordered, one for me, one for brother, one for friend and one for nephew. On Nov 14 I was told they cancelled one of the orders (one for nephew) as they were limiting stock to 3 per customer due to low stock compared to demand.

So my brother (nephews Dad) and sister in law were frantically looking for one, and by a small miracle after many hours of looking they managed to find and get one from Tesco.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway