By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

superryo said:
I guess that means VGChartz will will show 0 or close to 0 sales for PS4 from now until February if it's true that it's sold out until then right?

before the shipment comes its sold out. people that preordered are getting one. in my country its sold out too. you can only preorder

Around the Network

None in my Home town, Gladstone QLD Australia.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

sold out until feb/march 2014

Honolulu, Hi. None in fact none on whole island ( 1 mil pop) Walmarts are saying they will get some sunday had no idea how many

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

superryo said:
I guess that means VGChartz will will show 0 or close to 0 sales for PS4 from now until February if it's true that it's sold out until then right?

I guess you didnt realize the fact that many pre-orders havent been fulfilled yet and new shipments take care of the pre-orders who didnt get their console yet.

You must be delusional if you believe Sony cant bring a single new unit into stores in the next 2-3 months.

Around the Network

Sold out in Greece too, in less than a day. No numbers are released yet. Greece is Sony-land, anyway. X1 is not even announced here yet.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Cobretti2 said:
Lawlight said:
Australia:

Yes, sold out until March / April.

mind you we did get a pretty piss poor supply consideirng xbox one outsold it 2:1. SO we must have gotten liek 35K-40K units of PS4s.

And yet the day one editions of the X1 are still available. Anyway, do you have a source for the 2:1?

Turkish said:
superryo said:

I guess you didnt realize the fact that many pre-orders havent been fulfilled yet and new shipments take care of the pre-orders who didnt get their console yet.

You must be delusional if you believe Sony cant bring a single new unit into stores in the next 2-3 months.

Out of stock til feb does not mean no stock. It means if you go in to a store wednesday night you wont be likely to find one. It means they dont project shipments to last til next shipment  til feb or whenever

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
Turkish said:
superryo said:

Out of stock til feb does not mean no stock. It means if you go in to a store wednesday night you wont be likely to find one. It means they dont project shipments to last til next shipment  til feb or whenever

No just no. Shipments happen every 2 weeks. Amazon, walmart and some other places got new shipments in the last few days. Europe is getting new shipment, people with pre-orders who are in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th batch etc can now come pick up their PS4.

A lot of butthurt here in Germany of people who didn't put in the effort to get one early. At the Launch party in Berlin Sony brought about 1000 consoles, only a fraction got one. The rest could just preorder for next year. Some people are scouring through european online retailers to still find one. Amazon is still trying to fulfil the preorders made after september.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.