By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

Puerto Rico
Best buy: ps4 sold out

Gamestop: ps4: sold out
Walmart: find one and there were 2 left 3 days ago.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Dallinor said:

Sold out until late jan/early feb in Ireland according to gamestop. There will be a second shipment before xmas apparently, but it's just going to cover more pre-orders.

! Irish? ! The Gamestop in Tralee gives an estimate of around March if you put your name down for one now. so yeah, they're completely sold out.

Completly Sold out in Gamestop, HMV/Xxtravision and Smyths till Feb/March up in Donegal too . The demand is crazy. Luckily I pre- ordered mine the day after E3 ! Didn't realise there were this many Irish on Vgchartz lol.

Sold out in Sweden everywhere until Late Jan/some have Feb/others have 31st march! Not a single one if you want one for christmas without any preorder

So all 421 Playstation 4's are sold out? Great!!! I mean those threads are irrelevant because you don't know the initial distribution of the PlayStation 4 so that you are able to compare it with other console launches and other launch territorys!!!

I haven't tried to get one so I may be wrong but I do believe that if I really wanted, I could buy one at retail by Christmas. I saw plenty of "Xbox One in stock" signs yesterday but I didn't bother to inquire about the PS4 or Xbox One. I just boght the stuff I wanted to buy for 3DS, Wii U, and 360 and went on my way. I'll look into it, though.

Around the Network

I don't have a transport nor the time to venture into every shop.

It isn't sold out here I think. It's too damn expensive here so that would explain a lot.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

My friend in Australia can't get one till new years. The Dec 13 shipment was dead after 5 minutes.

In switzerland, still nada in shop, cant find one :(

And can't find ps4 game in most shop aswell

bubblegamer said:
Sold out till februari in Belgium.

wasn't it till march in game mania?