By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

i just wanted to know..is it sold out in Canada too?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Teriol said:
in my country it is not sold out you can find it in any electronic store.

What country is that?

Colombia, the price is too high 700 dollar.

34 years playing games.

Yes sold out in New Zealand until January or February. Or rather all incoming shipments have been pre-sold. I believe we are getting one shipment in December which has been pre-sold. I think there will be stock on shelves after January because demand will drop of considerably after December.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I have yet to see one in a store in Germany they are sold out.

ganoncrotch said:
Dallinor said:

Sold out until late jan/early feb in Ireland according to gamestop. There will be a second shipment before xmas apparently, but it's just going to cover more pre-orders.

! Irish? ! The Gamestop in Tralee gives an estimate of around March if you put your name down for one now. so yeah, they're completely sold out.

Yup sure am. What's the craic lad,  you from Kerry?

Harvey Norman said they would be getting a second shipment in before Xmas that couldn't be reserved so as to "give all customers a chance". However, when I asked would they have a vague idea of when this shipment was coming in, the manager said they had no clue. So basically, if you walk in to the shop the day after they arrive by chance, you might be in luck.

Argos got really low shipments, and most of the staff working there just reserved for themselves what they got in. HMV have atrocious customer care, never even got a response from them. Ended up queing up at a Powercity in Clondalkin, Dublin at 6:00 am to get one. I was number 85 out of 91 units. There were probably over 140 people total that arrived. Had some smile on my face that day! :)

Around the Network

There is consoles, but not a lot. I think that's the case for all the latin american countries at least. Demand is still huge, like rest of the world.

In Costa Rica you can find it very easily. if you are willing to pay between $600-$700 that is...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Most electronics stores around me are still taking preorders for the February launch. I would preorder it, but I think I will wait and buy a non-Knack bundle (Knack is included with PS4 consoles in Japan as an apology for launching later here - maybe they should bundle a second game as an apology for Knack...).

My local import store is out of US consoles though.

Dallinor said:
ganoncrotch said:
Dallinor said:

Sold out until late jan/early feb in Ireland according to gamestop. There will be a second shipment before xmas apparently, but it's just going to cover more pre-orders.

! Irish? ! The Gamestop in Tralee gives an estimate of around March if you put your name down for one now. so yeah, they're completely sold out.

Yup sure am. What's the craic lad,  you from Kerry?

Harvey Norman said they would be getting a second shipment in before Xmas that couldn't be reserved so as to "give all customers a chance". However, when I asked would they have a vague idea of when this shipment was coming in, the manager said they had no clue. So basically, if you walk in to the shop the day after they arrive by chance, you might be in luck.

Argos got really low shipments, and most of the staff working there just reserved for themselves what they got in. HMV have atrocious customer care, never even got a response from them. Ended up queing up at a Powercity in Clondalkin, Dublin at 6:00 am to get one. I was number 85 out of 91 units. There were probably over 140 people total that arrived. Had some smile on my face that day! :)

The Harvey Norman staff down here... I wouldn't trust them to butter a slice of bread. Was looking for the Mists of Pandaria Expansion when it was launching down here and was asked which console I wanted to pre order it for, I didn't even reply was the guy in charge of their gaming area.

But Yup Kerry indeed, enjoying the lovely warm... pissing rain right now. The gamestop here had a massive amount of stock of them tho, on the midnight launch was down there, musta been at least 150 systems going out the door, not bad for a town of 20k people.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

vfguy said:
Most electronics stores around me are still taking preorders for the February launch. I would preorder it, but I think I will wait and buy a non-Knack bundle (Knack is included with PS4 consoles in Japan as an apology for launching later here - maybe they should bundle a second game as an apology for Knack...).

My local import store is out of US consoles though.

I lol'd

The one thing I will say for Knack tho, outside of Skylanders Swap force there aren't really any games on either X1 or PS4 which you could give to kids on Christmas day, maybe fifa if they were into sports or CoD if you're into bad parenting?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive