By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Sells Only Over 48k IN Japan!? Dooomed :-)

Media Create Site ~ http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20131211078/

With Media Create Charts out, It shows WiiU Went from 28k to 48k with the holiday boost and DQX!

With WiiU doing so terrible now :s How do you feel about it sales?

Anyway Lets Dooooooooom This thread Up

★HW NUMBERS★

3DS LL 92,375

Wii U 48,762 ←←←←←←

3DS 32,894

Vita 25,594

PS3 24,085

PSP 4,416

Vita TV 3,772

Wii 767

Xbox 360 47

Around the Network

It's one week, it doesn't mean anything in the long run, it's not worth a thread.

DerNebel said:
It's one week, it's doesn't mean anything in the long run, it's not worth a thread.

this

Tbone, just admit you have an addiction. It's easier if you just let us help you ;)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

That's awesome. Especially when you consider it was at about 3k before the bundles.

Had Dragon Quest, otherwise it was DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEDDD
Will go back to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEDDD status next week

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Media Create Site ~ http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20131211078/

With Media Create Charts out, It shows WiiU Went from 28k to 48k with the holiday boost and DQX!

With WiiU doing so terrible now :s How do you feel about it sales?

Anyway Lets Dooooooooom This thread Up

★HW NUMBERS★

3DS LL 92,375

Wii U 48,762 ←←←←←←

3DS 32,894

Vita 25,594

PS3 24,085

PSP 4,416

Vita TV 3,772

Wii 767

Xbox 360 47

Doing better than Sony and Microsoft....geez

It's the christmas holidays, and it's only one week, it's still doomed until it can prove otherwise

ps3-sales! said:
DerNebel said:
It's one week, it's doesn't mean anything in the long run, it's not worth a thread.

this

Tbone, just admit you have an addiction. It's easier if you just let us help you ;)

lol, im just doing this thread to neutralize the doomed ones, i aint mad lol. Its worth the make cuz i kno this is a silly thread and so are the others. "3D World a Commercial Failure" for EX

This doesn't change anything no matter how much we want it to. Wii U is a failure and is going to remain a failure.

tbone51 said:
ps3-sales! said:
DerNebel said:

this

lol, im just doing this thread to neutralize the doomed ones, i aint mad lol. Its worth the make cuz i kno this is a silly thread and so are the others. "3D World a Commercial Failure" for EX

For the install base I believe 3D world is exceeding expectations actually. And as for the actual OT: Good bump for Wii U. It'll need all those sales to compete when the Ps4 launches xD

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros