By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do Some Of You Guys Think Grand Theft Auto V Deserved That GOTY Instead Of The Last Of Us ?

Tagged games:

Well Do You ?

Yes 111 27.54%

No 263 65.26%

Maybe 29 7.20%

Total:403
Wright said:
KungKras said:
Undoubtedly yes.

GTA V is much more of a game.

What do you mean, "much more of a game"?

The scale and freedom most likely. Plus all that you can do in the game.

Around the Network

GTA disappointed me due to it's lackluster story. I would give it a 9/10 for the great ope world gameplay and promising online.

Though too many good games this year for goty, for me it would be tlou or pokemon x/y.

jlmurph2 said:
Wright said:
KungKras said:
Undoubtedly yes.

The scale and freedom most likely. Plus all that you can do in the game.

Well, one is a semi-linear game and the other is a sandbox. But as far as I can tell, both are "games". Or are you telling me linear games are less games as a sandbox game?

tbh this is a joke to please the mainstream.

Gta5 adds nothing new to gaming.It is the most boring gta to explore.The story is worse than gta4 and can't hold a candle to tlou.

Let's see... GTA V is a continuation of the series, giving players a repeat of previous experiences. The Last of Us is a completely original and creative game that proved to everyone that the last generation of consoles wasn't done yet. Gee, I just don't know which one should've won...

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
tbh this is a joke to please the mainstream.

Gta5 adds nothing new to gaming.It is the most boring gta to explore.The story is worse than gta4 and can't hold a candle to tlou.

If that was true, wouldn't the reviews show that?

Wright said:
KungKras said:
Undoubtedly yes.

It's more about the gamelay and what the player can do in the game than it is about telling the developer's story.

I LOVE ICELAND!

GTAV edges ahead. Recently started playing it again, it's so fun.

Not played TLoU so can't compare, all I know is GTAV is amazing.

Has a higher meta, and sold considerably etter. So other than your own opinion what can you use to say TLOU deserved it more?

Seece said:

So other than your own opinion what can you use to say TLOU deserved it more?

GRAPHIX!!!!!!11!1!!1!111oneone!!