Total:141
jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:
Ponyless said:
007BondAgent said:
Goatseye said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Goatseye said:
Bungie tried to show Xbox division that they were nothing without them.
MS dropped Titanfall on their heads then gonna stomp them with Halo 5.

Microsoft owes its gaming life to Halo. Without Halo:CE the original Xbox would have done far worse. And without Halo 3 the Xbox 360 wouldn't have made as big a splash.

Since you're excited for Halo 5 I assume you enjoy the series? Has Bungie become an enemy now that it doesn't develop exclusively for Microsoft?

I think you're assuming too much here buddy. Microsoft owes much of their success in gamingindustry to Halo not to Bungie, as 343 showed they're a capable studio.

I didn't like Bungie's attitude earlier this year, when they snobbed Xbox and their fanbase on the platform with their clear change of camp.

I hope they're successful everywhere else.

Didn't 343i make not only the lowest selling halo game of the generation, but the lowest rated one also?

It's the third highest selling Halo game, and will most likely pass Reach to become the second highest one. It is above ODST and Halo Wars in terms of metacritic, ignoring the PC releases which had much lower scores. So no.

Don't believe vgchartz numbers

1. Microsoft has yet to release any halo 4 numbers

2. Halo 4's online activity is virtually dead, dropping faster then halo 3 and reach.

So you can believe VGCharts when it goes with your assumption but as soon as someone proves you wrong then VGCharts is innacurrate? Oooook

You cant be proven wrong with "Guestimates"

Oooook?

Around the Network

I am both disappointed and happy. Disappointed = Its delayed. Happy = If I get ps4 in march/ april 2014 then watch dogs and infamous are enough. My wallet will be a little relieved. lol.

Hmm expected May here.

Still no biggie. Can't wait to play the best version of Destiny on my PS4

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I am glad they have cancelled pc version. It should remain as console exclusive. Thanks bungie for not spreading too thin and focusing in console versions.

daredevil.shark said:
I am glad they have cancelled pc version. It should remain as console exclusive. Thanks bungie for not spreading too thin and focusing in console versions.

They should cancel 7th Gen versions since its coming out so late.

Around the Network

so when will they release the game for the xbox?

I edited the title because they specifically promised Spring 2014 back in October http://www.examiner.com/article/destiny-dated-for-spring-2014-beta-confirmed-new-moon-trailer-released

jlmurph2 said:
20happyballs said:
whatever said:
People think they moved it for Titanfall. That's just idiotic. Destiny will sell at least three times as much at Titanfall, probably more.

Unless Microsoft begged (with money) Bungie to change the launch date, there's no way Bungie would run from a competition with Titanfall. September just makes more sense from a marketing perspective. You'll have the huge initial launch sales, and then word of mouth will create another sales surge during the holidays because the game is still fairly new. 

Besides, Bungie has always been launching their games in the Fall.

Destiny is still summer.

Well its almost Fall. 

jlmurph2 said:
daredevil.shark said:

They should cancel 7th Gen versions since its coming out so late.

Nope. 7th gen is still going strong. Plus with its big install base many AAA games will keep coming in ps360.

darthvaderno!.jpg

shame but alteast there's a beta