By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie's Destiny is delayed* to September 9th 2014

How do you feel about this

NOOOOOOO!!! 45 31.91%

Eh. 58 41.13%

Happy! 38 26.95%

Total:141

part disappointed, but understanding. as much as i hate to admit it,.. it's probaly good for the franchise to waiit for next holiday. as i'm waiting until infamous to get a ps4 i'll have enough game anyways but still look forward to destiney.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Titanfall and Halo 5 will dwarf it anyway.

No it won't Destiny will be a lot bigger then titanfall at least.

Panicnausia said:
Goatseye said:

I'm talking Xbox numbers. Destiny will get Xboned.

Goatseye said:
Panicnausia said:
Goatseye said:

I'm talking Xbox numbers. Destiny will get Xboned.

No it won't... Sure is sad to see comments like this because destony is delayed..there just consoles and games, why do people get so defensive? lol, it's dumb.

Smart guys. They don't want any part of the Titanfall launch. "Titans never fall" right Bungie?

Around the Network
Panicnausia said:

No it won't... Sure is sad to see comments like this because destony is delayed..there just consoles and games, why do people get so defensive? lol, it's dumb.

I'll save this comment for I see you lurking around other Xbox threads and saying some nice stuff about it.

Pretty telling who the insecure people are when they can't help but mention other games and how much better they'll be in a thread about the release date of Destiny.

Disappointing, all the more reason to wait on next gen I guess. E3 will have passed that will show us many new games before this game is released.

Raven722 said:
Pretty telling who the insecure people are when they can't help but mention other games and how much better they'll be in a thread about the release date of Destiny.

If this message is for me you missed the target playa.

I don't buy competitive online FP Shooters but Halo for the story.

I'm just stating my unconformism towards Bungie for their snobbish attitude towards Xbox community.

I guess it was ok for people to act the same way or worse towards Insomniac.

Goatseye said:
Raven722 said:

If this message is for me you missed the target playa.

I don't buy competitive online FP Shooters but Halo for the story.

I'm just stating my unconformism towards Bungie for their snobbish attitude towards Xbox community.

I guess it was ok for people to act the same way or worse towards Insomniac.

There have been others around the internet who are making claims about Destiny "running scared" or "getting stomped" and it all seems to be the same fanbase. As far as I know, Bungie's attitude has more to do with Microsoft than its players. Though when you have people so far up a company's ass that they believe they are one and the same I can see where that confusion comes in. Also, you don't have to engage in those kind of games to act like an insecure fan. I know plenty of people who have no real interest in Driveclub but they hope it does better than Forza just because it means Sony has a better game and thus will get more recognition.