How do you feel about this

NOOOOOOO!!! 45 31.91%

Eh. 58 41.13%

Happy! 38 26.95%

Total:141
lilwingman said:
roborad said:
Blood_Tears said:
If Desting was MS exclusive and Titanfall was multiplat (meaning on PS4 as well) then MS fans would be cheering and gloating over Destiny and this news instead. The bias fans on video game forums don't care about the game(s), they care about the exclusvity of the game and if you "can't play it on your system".

I don't know if your comment is directed toward me, but I'm not frustrated from bungie's move to multi-platform (this was a long time coming ever since bungie departed from microsoft).  Rather, it's their attitude toward the xbox and destiny's additional perks and exclusive content for ps that's got me a bit upset.  

I don't see anything wrong complaining about that.  

Hard to know what goes on behind the scenes to justify the decisions.  I can sort of relate.  Obviously not as massive of a developer but I've been buying Insomniac's products day one since the original Playstation days, and to see them go multiplat, and then X1 exclusive with Sunset Overdrive, stings a bit.  Likewise early last gen when much of the JRPG development community was very much in Microsoft's camp.

Multiplat is fine, but what's with totally abandoning the people who - arguably - got you where you are.

My point is that, they gave perks to an unknown community to them and left the always supportive base dry.

I'm not ranting like some of these hypocritical "fanboys" are saying but surely I want the community to respond to Bungie's snobbish attitude.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
WhY sO sErIoUs dudes? I don't see why you some of you guys are so incensed over this whole Destiny issue. Insomniac is developing an exclusive title on the Xbox One and plenty of us couldn't care less. Destiny is multiplatform - we're all going to enjoy it.

Repeating my post:

"My point is that, they gave perks to an unknown community to them and left the always supportive base dry.

I'm not ranting like some of these hypocritical "fanboys" are saying but surely I want the community to respond to Bungie's snobbish attitude."

I wish Bungie success in PS platform.

Goatseye said:
lilwingman said:
roborad said:
Blood_Tears said:
If Desting was MS exclusive and Titanfall was multiplat (meaning on PS4 as well) then MS fans would be cheering and gloating over Destiny and this news instead. The bias fans on video game forums don't care about the game(s), they care about the exclusvity of the game and if you "can't play it on your system".

I don't know if your comment is directed toward me, but I'm not frustrated from bungie's move to multi-platform (this was a long time coming ever since bungie departed from microsoft).  Rather, it's their attitude toward the xbox and destiny's additional perks and exclusive content for ps that's got me a bit upset.  

I don't see anything wrong complaining about that.  

Hard to know what goes on behind the scenes to justify the decisions.  I can sort of relate.  Obviously not as massive of a developer but I've been buying Insomniac's products day one since the original Playstation days, and to see them go multiplat, and then X1 exclusive with Sunset Overdrive, stings a bit.  Likewise early last gen when much of the JRPG development community was very much in Microsoft's camp.

Multiplat is fine, but what's with totally abandoning the people who - arguably - got you where you are.

My point is that, they gave perks to an unknown community to them and left the always supportive base dry.

I'm not ranting like some of these hypocritical "fanboys" are saying but surely I want the community to respond to Bungie's snobbish attitude.

Unknown community?

But Halo is still on Xbox. Destiny does not have a known community.

enditall727 said:
Goatseye said:

Unknown community?

Destiny does not develop games.

Bungie does not have a game on PS platform to have a community as of now.

Goatseye said:
enditall727 said:
Goatseye said:

Unknown community?

There is no Bungie community. There is a "Halo" community that resides on Xbox though

Destiny doesn't have a community yet

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Goatseye said:
enditall727 said:
Goatseye said:

Unknown community?

There is no Bungie community. There is a "Halo" community that resides on Xbox though

Before dropping Halo, everyone that played it faithfully was on Bungie.net. That is a Bungie community, it had Marathon, all Halo game stats and Destiny teased all on the same site.

It cracks me up to see the people who once praised Bungie like they were Gods now acting like they're nothing but shit. xD

Fanboyism at its purest form.

Hynad said:
It cracks me up to see the people who once praised Bungie like they were Gods now acting like they're nothing but shit. xD

They were, when they made good games. (Halo CE, 2, 3)

jlmurph2 said:
Hynad said:

They were, when they made good games. (Halo CE, 2, 3)

Reach has been praised quite a lot too. Maybe more divisive because it didn't revolve around Master Chief, but it was played quite a lot online. You can deny it though... xD

jlmurph2 said:
enditall727 said:
Goatseye said:
enditall727 said:
Goatseye said:

Unknown community?

Before dropping Halo, everyone that played it faithfully was on Bungie.net. That is a Bungie community, it had Marathon, all Halo game stats and Destiny teased all on the same site.

They were there because of the Halo community

according to the logic you guys seem to be using, i would expect everybody in the Gran Turismo community to buy DriveClub. Or maybe everybody in the Forza community to have bought Project Gotham Racing.

Or maybe you could explain why everybody in the Halo community didnt buy Perfect Dark.

I also Wonder why everybody in the Crash Bandicoot community didn't buy Jak & Daxter

These are different games that make up their own followings