By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie's Destiny is delayed* to September 9th 2014

How do you feel about this

NOOOOOOO!!! 45 31.91%

Eh. 58 41.13%

Happy! 38 26.95%

Total:141
iceboy151 said:

Cater to you as in why should they have to stick with one company to make people like you feel better? The game is coming to both Xboxes. What does Bungie owe you! It's a business! These companies don't care about you. You throwing a temper tantrum because of Bungie putting their game on multiple consoles doesn't make sense. At the end of the day, Destiny will do well on the Xbox, so it really doesn't matter.

Find a sentence where I implied what's in your statement.

No, these companies care about me, they're putting food on my table.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

I'm pointing out that people care less about Bungie as a developer now that they're multiconsole, not whether someone actually said they're the best developer. 

Another example.  Crytek, which people always make the comment that their games have good graphics, but are never very good.  Crytek develops Ryse, you can tell it looks like crap, but Xbox fans only see that it's exclusive.  Are you going to deny how much praise prior to release that Ryse got from this forum alone?  Then once the reviews came out, some of the Xbox fans started backpedaling.   

Ryse got a better reception within the Xbox community than Forza 5.

You are not being correct buddy. On Youtube, Amazon and other review sites there are none but praises.

Goatseye said:

You are not being correct buddy. On Youtube, Amazon and other review sites there are none but praises.

Thanks for making my point.  There's nothing but praise simply because it's exclusive.

This is good. They are taking their time in getting it done. Also good to have a big hitter for PS3 in second half of 2014 along with Persona.

jlmurph2 said:
bananaking21 said:
Goatseye said:
Titanfall and Halo 5 will dwarf it anyway.

look at the pre-order charts buddy. 

Those pre-order charts are because Bungie kept advertising the beta for people who pre-order.

so just like billions of other games there? fact is, Destiny for a new IP is beasting, specially so far away from release. 

Around the Network

ROFL look at all these upset Xbox fanboys. Jesus Christ, get a life guys.

Stop fucking crying. Literally wishing a game to do bad because they went multi-plat? Look how ridiculous you really sound. Halo 5 won't stomp this game, nor will Titanfall. I also wish people would stop praising Titanfall like it's going to be the greatest game ever created, to be honest, it doesn't even interest me. And if I were to get it, I'd get it on PC. Destiny looks more fun to me than Titanfall.
Destiny will sell well on all platforms, so why the hell are you so pissed off? What a bunch of cry babies.

Goatseye said:
iceboy151 said:

Cater to you as in why should they have to stick with one company to make people like you feel better? The game is coming to both Xboxes. What does Bungie owe you! It's a business! These companies don't care about you. You throwing a temper tantrum because of Bungie putting their game on multiple consoles doesn't make sense. At the end of the day, Destiny will do well on the Xbox, so it really doesn't matter.

Find a sentence where I implied what's in your statement.

No, these companies care about me, they're putting food on my table.

Whatever you say. Stop being that much of a fanboy and just buy the game and enjoy it.

kupomogli said:
Goatseye said:

Thanks for making my point.  There's nothing but praise simply because it's exclusive.

Ah(sigh)... kupomogli, people praise what they enjoy sometimes.

Most of the Xbox community had a low expectation for Ryse leading to it's release. We got it at the E3 that it was mostly a tech demo but when it got released, it proved to be fun coupled with interesting storyline.

That's it.

jlmurph2 said:
GamechaserBE said:
kupomogli said:

Bungie is the best developer ever!  This is what we saw in the past.

*Bungie game goes multiconsole*

Bungie sucks. The newest iteration of a series Bungie created is going to do better than Bungie's new game.  That's what I'm seeing in this thread.

Can you find those people who said they are the best developper?  I not hear that from the release of Halo 3 (6 years ago). The hate on ODST and especially Reach was huge on the forums from Bungie.

THANK YOU! Bungie half assed games when they started working on Destiny. ODST was barely a game and 343 had to save Reach with CE Anniversary and weapon updates.

It sounds like they were tired of Halo and couldn't wait until they finally broke free of it

Smashed said:
ROFL look at all these upset Xbox fanboys. Jesus Christ, get a life guys.

Stop fucking crying. Literally wishing a game to do bad because they went multi-plat? Look how ridiculous you really sound. Halo 5 won't stomp this game, nor will Titanfall. I also wish people would stop praising Titanfall like it's going to be the greatest game ever created, to be honest, it doesn't even interest me. And if I were to get it, I'd get it on PC. Destiny looks more fun to me than Titanfall.
Destiny will sell well on all platforms, so why the hell are you so pissed off? What a bunch of cry babies.

Stop crying about Titanfall,"Jesus Christ, get a life guy."