By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jason Rubin won’t buy a Nintendo Console for his Daughter, Despite Being rich

The communities on xbox and playstation are garbage and not for children. XB1 takes nudes of your children (and yourself) and saves them to their servers. PS4 allows children to watch grown men and woman have intercourse not to mention how immature and potty-mouthed everyone is. I won't even get into the bullying aspect these unmonitored services bring.

You guys are sooooo mature though... Enjoy spending that extra $420 over the life-time of your console just in fees...

I am so glad I learned my lesson after all of those broken ps360's I had to go through.

Around the Network
PattonFiend said:
The communities on xbox and playstation are garbage and not for children. XB1 takes nudes of your children (and yourself) and saves them to their servers.

I thought Obama was a zoophile? What possibly interest could he have in small kids?

I think he is lashing out on Nintendo because the overhyped PS4 and XBone isn't living up to the impossible hype that people put on them.

Why the FUCK should we care about this idiot's opinions?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

You can really see the people's biases in this thread by justifying this fool for not buying a Wii U. All silly reasoning IMO.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

its so weird... he said.... nintendo should embrace and put their games in other consoles.... do microsoft and sony produce games for other consoles? no.... his argument is so flawed....

to me nintendo is neither a good harware nor software maker because good software makers don't need to rely on consantly recycling their main trademark just because a lot of people these days are stupid enough to buy the same thing over and over again. nintendo may be a good money(business)maker but to me they sure as hell are not a good game dev.

WTF, why was this thread made?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

0815user said:

to me nintendo is neither a good harware nor software maker because good software makers don't need to rely on consantly recycling their main trademark just because a lot of people these days are stupid enough to buy the same thing over and over again. nintendo may be a good money(business)maker but to me they sure as hell are not a good game dev.

Maybe it is because people like their franchises and they find them fun that they re-invest in them again and again. Maybe it is also because Nintendo puts a lot of focus and polish into the actual gameplay itself. Why would you through perfectly goods IPs (be they characters or gameplay styles) away, especially ones that play a major role in the entire gaming culture, just because your competitors are doing something different. By the way Nintendo has released a new IP and re-imaginations on the gameplay of existing IP in almost ever generation, many of which have reasonated well with gamers, just because you do not like them does not make the company a bad game developer.

sonicfan1373 said:
0815user said:

Maybe it is because people like their franchises and they find them fun that they re-invest in them again and again. Maybe it is also because Nintendo puts a lot of focus and polish into the actual gameplay itself. Why would you through perfectly goods IPs (be they characters or gameplay styles) away, especially ones that play a major role in the entire gaming culture, just because your competitors are doing something different. By the way Nintendo has released a new IP and re-imaginations on the gameplay of existing IP in almost ever generation, many of which have reasonated well with gamers, just because you do not like them does not make the company a bad game developer.

oh yes it does because, no matter how much you polish them and how many people like them or not, if you still (have to) rely/depend on mario and zelda, after about 30 years as a gaming developer, you're pretty damn pathetic.