By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jason Rubin won’t buy a Nintendo Console for his Daughter, Despite Being rich

Rubin:
"Oh hi I am a rich idiot I have some kind of agenda against Nintendo or I was just brainwashed by the media I dunno
. I would rather buy a $1 billion car noone has any use for than a 300 dollar system my kid will probably like. But since I am the most important person in the world only things I want are of importance. My kid is supposed to like what I like. If she does not its her own fault. Btw does anyone know if brains or on sale somewhere? I have money but I always wanted a brain I heard its good to have one. I will pay top dollars for it! I would even trade my child for a brain!"

The best part is.

"I have a Playstation and a Xbox. I am not going to buy a third console...... I wont be able to introduce her to Nintendo to the joy I had when I was a child unless Nintendo goes software only"

Yeah its Nintendos fault he has no WiiU ROFL.... Its not like he is trying to prevend his kid from owning a Nintendo system at all..... (I really hope she will see this video one day)

Most humans buy a Sony or Microsoft console and in addition a Nintendo console. He just bought 2 "almost" identical consoles but again he did that because in his opinion he is more important than his daughter is. I feel sorry for her.

This is how her father should be:

Around the Network

nice vid jazz

Damn what a cheap asshole, I bought my kids an iPhone for all 6 of them :^)

KBG29 said:
S.Peelman said:
KBG29 said:
I just wait tell I find one second hand somewhere. I never buy Xbox or Nintendo products new, because I don't like the way they do business, but I love playing games.

Honest business?

Broken business. They had they highest selling, and possibly biggest profiting console in history, and they failed to support it for the last 2 years of its life. Then they delivered another half baked (or less) piece of hardware, and still failed to deliver games for the first year. They do nothing to push games forward, and they do nothing to make better hardware. 

Don't get me wrong. Nintendos key franchises are still a blast to play, and I hope they never stop making great iterations of them, but Ialso want to see my money go to new projects, and new ideas. That much I can give Microsoft at least some credit for, even if most of the time it is a me to approach. At least they put some resources behind new types of games.

Ah like that, I get that .

well wasnt there an electricity shortage in japan and didnt they have to Import record numbers of expensive oil?? and werent comany not only allowed to live limited electricity in Japan?? or was that somewere else or at another time??

I also dont find the wii u a half piece baked of software

The guy who commented in the video was spot on though

Around the Network

He does kinda have a point, nintendo games are absolutely amazing, while their hardware is not.

He just said it in a stupid way, but he was right.

i totally side with the guy in the Video who commented on it. Why even bring your own unborn daughter into that???

007 why is Nintendo Hardware bad?? even n64 the only 4 Player console at that time. how doesn´t it maximise the joy playing with 4 People?? i dont believe online play can give you that excitment.

just look at the fifa fans screaming on Amazon because you cant play together on one ps4

Does one have an obligation to buy a WiiU or something?

Wright said:
noname2200 said:
Wright said:

Jason who?

Rubin. Like the sandwhich, you see.

No clue. Should I give a damn about this man?

I think you just answered the question by asking the question. He also looks like he's pissed off in every picture of his, and considering he seems to hate his daughter, he's probably an assclown.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

KBG29 said:
S.Peelman said:
KBG29 said:
I just wait tell I find one second hand somewhere. I never buy Xbox or Nintendo products new, because I don't like the way they do business, but I love playing games.

Honest business?

Broken business. They had they highest selling, and possibly biggest profiting console in history, and they failed to support it for the last 2 years of its life. Then they delivered another half baked (or less) piece of hardware, and still failed to deliver games for the first year. They do nothing to push games forward, and they do nothing to make better hardware. 

Don't get me wrong. Nintendos key franchises are still a blast to play, and I hope they never stop making great iterations of them, but Ialso want to see my money go to new projects, and new ideas. That much I can give Microsoft at least some credit for, even if most of the time it is a me to approach. At least they put some resources behind new types of games.

Bwahahaha ! Coming from a Sony supporter.

Hilarious !