By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where did all these Microsoft fans come from?

Where we're MS fans for the last 3 years

Non-existant, XBO made new fans 12 4.55%

Hibernating, XBO made fans crazy again 20 7.58%

Hibernating, 360 was dead, so fans were away 40 15.15%

Busy, playing Kinect 17 6.44%

Busy, playing PS3 24 9.09%

Busy, playing Wii/WiiU 9 3.41%

Always there, just waiting for XBO 39 14.77%

From Microsoft Land (it's real!) 18 6.82%

Paid to advertise? 52 19.70%

I DON'T KNOW? 33 12.50%

Total:264
Wright said:
Slade6alpha said:
Wright said:

I joined VGC in 2013, that's why.

But I'm an Xbox fan, not a Microsoft fan!

Damn! I always thought you were one of those 2008? 2007? members, like Pie, Rol, and Kowen. You make my February 2013 start look horrible :(

Look it on the bright side: you spend your free time better than me. I keep wasting mine on VGChartz because this site is like a drug.

I mentioned 2010+ because before 2010 there were some MS fans on this site.

Also like Wright says, we're addicts........RUN!!!! ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE YOU CAN!!!

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Microsoft fans =/= 360 fans. The 360 was simply a temporary fix for the frauds who had nowhere left to go after 599 US DOLLARS was running rampant within their nightmares.

Now they're all jumping ship to the PS3 Super Slim/PS4, Microsoft are taking notice, and their 1st party division is beginning to flourish again. I'm all for it.

I havn't noticed many new ones except for like maybe 2 or 3

It seems like their are actually less these days

Microsoft fans are a myth my friend

I guess I'm more of a Sony/Nintendo fan, but I think more XB fans here is good, it gives them more representation. I love the original XB, the 360 is really good, but I might always prefer the original.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Read my post history. I prefer Nintendo but the Xbox 360 was always my favorite 7th gen console. I'm no Microsoft fan, mind you. I just loved that console and the experience it gave me. I guess I don't count because I guess I'm a fan of everything, to a degree. Still, if it came down to only owning one console, I'd have kissed my Wii and PS3 goodbye. Hell, I love the 360 so much, I bought two for two rooms of my house and there were times when both were in use at the same time.

Don't get me wrong.  When a company fucks up, I don't just overlook it.  All three have their flaws.  You may see me bash the 360 and maybe even the Xbox one but I do it out of love.

I have owned 4 360's over the corse of this out going generation.

360 elite: rrod

360 core: e7 (one red light, still dead)

360 arcade: still have that, the disc tray is jamed and thats why I fell in love with digital content.

360 slim: no problems, I just got it for getting it sake. 

Me and my young little brother are both cod fans so I make sure I have 2 360's so we can both play....yeah I bought 2 copies of every call of duty game from mw2 to ghost for that reason. I got a feel of howw it felt to play cod online on the ps3 so as the 360's were breaking down I never got the erge to get ps3's instead......

My little bro while young, kicks ass in call of duty so it was worth everything I invested in having him as my running buddy. He is in college now so.........I hope I drilled cod and xbox in his mind enough for him to get his own xbox one because it ait happening anymore lol. That thing cost too much money right now for me to mess with that lol.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

I am here before you but who's that much insane to go against sony fanboys ! And to be honest I will be one of them soon I will be one of them because xbo disappoint me in many ways ... the only lose I will have from shifting to ps is my gamerscore I already convinced my xbox frinds to get ps this time.

Sorry man.

Too_Talls said:
d21lewis said:

Read my post history. I prefer Nintendo but the Xbox 360 was always my favorite 7th gen console. I'm no Microsoft fan, mind you. I just loved that console and the experience it gave me. I guess I don't count because I guess I'm a fan of everything, to a degree. Still, if it came down to only owning one console, I'd have kissed my Wii and PS3 goodbye. Hell, I love the 360 so much, I bought two for two rooms of my house and there were times when both were in use at the same time.

Don't get me wrong.  When a company fucks up, I don't just overlook it.  All three have their flaws.  You may see me bash the 360 and maybe even the Xbox one but I do it out of love.

I have owned 4 360's over the corse of this out going generation.

360 elite: rrod

360 core: e7 (one red light, still dead)

360 arcade: still have that, the disc tray is jamed and thats why I fell in love with digital content.

360 slim: no problems, I just got it for getting it sake. 

Me and my young little brother are both cod fans so I make sure I have 2 360's so we can both play....yeah I bought 2 copies of every call of duty game from mw2 to ghost for that reason. I got a feel of howw it felt to play cod online on the ps3 so as the 360's were breaking down I never got the erge to get ps3's instead......

My little bro while young, kicks ass in call of duty so it was worth everything I invested in having him as my running buddy. He is in college now so.........I hope I drilled cod and xbox in his mind enough for him to get his own xbox one because it ait happening anymore lol. That thing cost too much money right now for me to mess with that lol.

No  knocking you but why keep buying a product that was obviously faulty??? I know I would not support Sony if PS4 was that bad. To me that is just supporting shoddy business.

I've been an xbox fan for years since the days of combat evolved.
I've just never signed up here or anywhere else until now with the xbox one's launch.

d21lewis said:

from what ive seen you seem more like a 360 guy over a Nintendo guy 

When i think of the 360 fans on this site, you are one of the names that pop up in my head. When i think of Nintendo fans, your name doesnt pop up in my head

But whatever..