By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

Got it myself, can't wait to get home to play it.

FC on sig .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

As per Rol's request, i'm reading the game's manual regarding the online functionalities:

- First, you have the ability to get people into your town via either streetpass and/or wireless. Wireless can be local wi-fi or internet, both persons need to be registered in order to work (a la Friend Safari on Pokemon X/Y).

- This also allows you to send profile information and a character from your team to help another person's character. How exactly does this work, the manual doesn't say. Gonna post more once I get that functionality in-game.

- There's also local gameplay (MP). One person is the host (can choose a character to play as) and the other is the guest. Both need to have their own copies of Bravely Default in order for it to work though.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

RolStoppable said:
orniletter said:

Am I the only one who ordered the LE ? :(

Probably. But at least you will be able to tell the rest of us how worthless the AR cards are.

Probably (the artbook seems to be the awesome though!!)

orniletter said:
oooh ! Will add everyone " My FC:

4854-6519-7887

nope, I did but im cancelling and getting the standard edition. The quality of the figure wasnt worth the money to me. Although I will miss that artbook =(

ktay95 said:
orniletter said:

4854-6519-7887

nope, I did but im cancelling and getting the standard edition. The quality of the figure wasnt worth the money to me. Although I will miss that artbook =(

I ordered the BD art book from japan... almost 200 more pages than this special edition one. 

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
ktay95 said:
orniletter said:

4854-6519-7887

I ordered the BD art book from japan... almost 200 more pages than this special edition one. 

Yep. Non NISA/aksys special editions typically suck for the West.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Started rebuilding Norende pretty quickly. Using the internet function, I've already got 7 Guests and 1 friend helping, so that gives me 10 people (the original person and the extra from the demo also count).

Already have two stores at level 3 and hitting the 99 hours debris with 9 people.

Current PC Build

how do you guys order from japan? i live in germany i once tried to order from amazon.co.jp and it always said it wont ship to my destination.

Videokameras said:

how do you guys order from japan? i live in germany i once tried to order from amazon.co.jp and it always said it wont ship to my destination.

The game has already released in europe, you don't need to order it from japan now

Current PC Build

I picked up this today:

http://i.imgur.com/id9CMMN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/prbvaMz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VX9APns.jpg

Freaking awesome artwork in it.