By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Knack vs Super Mario 3D World UK comparison is unfair

Its really not fair at all. Knack simply has a bigger userbase to aim at.

That is all.

Around the Network

Well the entire PS4 userbase went out this week to buy 2-3 games. You won't see that ever again.

Maybe Knack is just the better game? Every thought of that? Yeah me neither.

It's just an unfortunate time for Wii U supporters. Not sure what Nintendo can do to increase those sales. Only 150k in a year? Ouch. It's better than that.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

The Mario series is the best selling series in the world, if anything Knack is the underdog here.

Lol, just wait the week after EU-Launch, You will see Knack dropping like a rock, while Mario will sell trough time.

Around the Network

boy did people take this knack outselling mario thing seriously. does anybody really think that knack would really outsell mario life time sales, even just in the UK?

Knack is just an overhyped launch game for an overhyped console....

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

Cannoly said:
Knack is just an overhyped launch game for an overhyped console....

Says the person with a Half Life 2 sig

I'm sure Knack isn't as bad as people claim, but.

Knack had more competition on its platform, not a lot but still.

Mario is one of those big platform hitters, which a larger portion of the userbase should be interested in compared to a game like Knack (and many others on other consoles I might add) on PS4.

Nintendo fans haven't had a BIG game like this, it's the first one.

Then again it's the UK which shows complete apathy towards WiiU.

Even though WiiU userbase is bigger than PS4 in US, I expect the Mario:Knack ratio in the US to be largely in Mario's favour.

Knack sales will drop like a rock, just like I think ps4 sales will come January / February