By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite joke?

What do you have when you have 6 PS3 owners stuck up to their neck in sand?

not enough sand.

Joke, not serious.

Around the Network

What do you call an Aboriginal with a car?
thief

What do you call an Aboriginal with a Ferrari?
A bloody good thief

What do you call an Aboriginal with a gun?
Sir

These are all jokes i'm not a racist person

My favourite joke requires body actions, but I'll describe it here in hopefully enough detail so you can tell it to others. If you can't understand them while reading through, wait till the punch line and you should be able to adapt them for yourself without troubles.

---

On the opposite banks of a river stood an American solider and a Japanese Solider. It was nearing the end of WW2 and the American solider, deciding he personally didn't have anything against the other guys, decides to try and start a conversation with the Japanese solider.

"Hey Mate! How are you?" the American solider yells across the rivier. The Japanese solider just stands there glancing over. The American decides that maybe he is a bit shy so continue anyway.

(Action 1: Have your arms out to the side like you are an aircraft)
"How did you get here, did you fly by plane?" Japanese stands his ground. The American is a bit agitated, but decided to keep on going.

(Action 2: Pretend you are swimming)
"What do you like doing? Do you like swimming?" Japanese stands his ground. The American is getting pretty annoyed but decides to continue on.

(Action 3: This one is a little difficult to desribe, hold your left hand just above your elbow on the inside of your arm and raise your right arm once as if you are lifting a weight. Alternatively, just make some other gesture that represents having sex)
"Ohh, I know what you like, your a big stud with the women, aren't you?" Japanese man still stands his ground. By this point the American is furious and screams back.

(Action 4: Point both hands towards your eyes and then flick them away from your face)
"You slanted eye prick, all I'm doing is trying to be friendly, I can't wait till I can go home and never see another one of you again!"

The next day at the Japan camp, the General is handing out the orders.

"You're to go back to the river" he says to the Japanese solider who was there the day before.

"No way, I'm not heading back out there. 8ft tall American, 20 medals across his chest, arms and legs like tree trunks!" the solider crys.

"Why is this a problem? You've been fighting these Americans for the entire war!" enquires the General.

(Do the actions while saying this)
"Well at a quarter past 3 (Action 1), he is going to swim over (Action 2) and fuck me (Action 3) till my eyes pop out! (Action 4)"

Katilian said:
My favourite joke requires body actions, but I'll describe it here in hopefully enough detail so you can tell it to others. If you can't understand them while reading through, wait till the punch line and you should be able to adapt them for yourself without troubles.

---

On the opposite banks of a river stood an American solider and a Japanese Solider. It was nearing the end of WW2 and the American solider, deciding he personally didn't have anything against the other guys, decides to try and start a conversation with the Japanese solider.

"Hey Mate! How are you?" the American solider yells across the rivier. The Japanese solider just stands there glancing over. The American decides that maybe he is a bit shy so continue anyway.

"How did you get here, did you fly by plane?" Japanese stands his ground. The American is a bit agitated, but decided to keep on going.

"What do you like doing? Do you like swimming?" Japanese stands his ground. The American is getting pretty annoyed but decides to continue on.

(Action 3: This one is a little difficult to desribe, hold your left hand just above your elbow on the inside of your arm and raise your right arm once as if you are lifting a weight. Alternatively, just make some other gesture that represents having sex)
"Ohh, I know what you like, your a big stud with the women, aren't you?" Japanese man still stands his ground. By this point the American is furious and screams back.

(Action 4: Point both hands towards your eyes and then flick them away from your face)
"You slanted eye prick, all I'm doing is trying to be friendly, I can't wait till I can go home and never see another one of you again!"

"You're to go back to the river" he says to the Japanese solider who was there the day before.

"No way, I'm not heading back out there. 8ft tall American, 20 medals across his chest, arms and legs like tree trunks!" the solider crys.

"Why is this a problem? You've been fighting these Americans for the entire war!" enquires the General.

"Well at a quarter past 3 (Action 1), he is going to swim over (Action 2) and fuck me (Action 3) till my eyes pop out! (Action 4)"

LOL that was hilarious

highwaystar101 said:
Katilian said:

---

LOL that was hilarious

It was. Especially the "quarter past 3" part. US army has pretty strange airplanes.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
Katilian said:

---

Oh god, I want my 2 minutes back.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

two peanuts were walking down teh road, one was a salted

Why did the skeleton not want to go to the party?

Cause he had noBODY to go with.ha ha ha

Im good at jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY joke is best told by Borat:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SiuwFT55MtI

Edited, now works 

Q: What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

A: Hey, where's my tractor?