By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite joke?

Do you remeber when you where a kid and you used to blow bubbles in the bath?

Well Bubbles is out of jail and wants to see you!

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

After an intense high speed chase, an officer finally gets the lawbreaker to pull over.

"You know," says the cop, "I was originally going to pull you over to tell you your taillight is out. Why the hell di you take off like that?"

"Last week my wife ran off with a cop," the man said, "and I was afraid you were trying to give her back."

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

^^^thats the short version of the joke^^^
it actually goes something like this

this guy, he is quiet well off financially, has just bought a brand new porsche and is driving out them country roads enjoying his new purchase. there is no cars around so he decides to test how fast and powerful his new toy is. so he floors it 60k, 70k, 80k, 100k
all the sudden there is sirens behind him, but he has a sudden thought, may be he can outrun the cop, so instead of slowing down he keeps going.. 120k, 140k, 170k
but then he realises, he has a great job, on the verge of a new promotion, wage increase, great mansion of a house, a family that loves him, not married so he enjoying a great sex life. so he slows down and decides to pull over.

the cop parks right behind him and comes up to the driver window and says
"thats a great car you got there sir, but ill tell you wat, it has been an extremely long day, i still have to get back to the office and finish all this paperwork, i dont really want anymore work for tonight as its my birthday tomorrow, so you give me an excuse why i should let you off, and if i havent heard it before and you make me laugh then you are free to go

so the guy says " last week after what i thought was 10 years of a incredibly happy marriage, my wife ran off with a cop, here i thought you were trying to give her back!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL28nA1i1MI

this joke is probably one of the best ones i have heard

there is another about a turkey eating cow dung to fly to the top of a tree and a farmer sees him and shoots him down

there is also a moral to the story but i cannot remember it. if anyone out there knows this joke can they post it please!!!