By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - By this time next year how much will each console have sold: Predictions

DerNebel said:

You made it at the beginning of November and restated that you still believe in 9.3 million or at the very least strongely suggested that you still believed in that 5 days ago, by once again that post:

"Of course my original 10M prediction won't happen, i even told you that quite a while ago. when i made that prediction I also said 9M was a worse case scenario. and recently, on the 10 week countdown, my prediction would put wii u at around 9.3M by the end of the year."

If you didn't believe in that prediction anymore why didn't you say that? Why didn't you just state your most recent prediction like Seece did? All you basically said was: "What if my prediction is more accurate then yours, Seece?" That is not, saying that you don't believe in that prediction anymore, not in the slightest.

Also do you not realize that before you asked him, you said:

"the big point is, are you ready to take responsability for your words when your super pessimistic 7M prediction is less accurate than mine?"

You called it his prediction, you assumed that this was his prediction, do you understand? And sure you asked him if 6 million was his new prediction after he stated it was, but look at what I did

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5858007

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5858041

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5858557

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5859259

I asked you 4 times what your new predictions was and you didn't answer once and instead repeatedly called me a liar, even though all I did was use the numbers that considering all indications, I had every right to believe were still up to date.

But you know what, I won't bother responding anymore after this, this discussion is completely pointless. I might as well talk to a brick wall, that would probably be a discussion more worthwile than what what we've been having here.

bolded: saying i didn't expect 9.3M anymore is exactly what that sentence means acording to any amount of logic and text interpretation one has.

I didn't "called it his prediction", genius. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5763068

you should learn how to ask a question properly, if you want an answer.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Xbox One: 9 Million
PS4: 12 Million
Wii U: 8.5 Million
3DS: 65 Million
PS Vita: 10.5 million

Wii U:  15 Million

PS4:  12 Million

Xbox One:  9.5 Million

3DS:  55 Million

PSVita:  8.8 Million

PS3:  89 Million

Xbox 360:  86 Million

http://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono

http://twitch.tv/HollywoodShono

http:/www.twitter.com/HollywoodShono

http://www.facebook.com/HollywoodShono

PSN:   BShornock, Wii U:  Hollywood_Shono, Xbox 360:  BShornock, Email:  bshornock@icloud.com, Steam:  BShornock

NobleTeam360 said:
Xbox One: 9 Million
PS4: 12 Million
Wii U: 8.5 Million
3DS: 65 Million
PS Vita: 10.5 million

This.

Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

7m - 8.15m - 9.3m

So do you think it'll be over 8.15m? See how I worded this? I'm asking you.

8.15m would be quite the comedown from your original 10.2m in June wouldn't it?

no, i don't think it will be over 8m anymore.

So your prediction is getting lower and lower and is on par with what mine was less than a month ago. Well at least you have the grace to admit things aren't shaping up how you'd expect, unlike someone else who is sticking to their 12m end of year prediction.

IF Black Friday results (US) show about 300k WiiU, will you admit it'll be under 6m for the year?

that sentence doesn't make the slightest sence. the first two don't make sence either.

Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

7m - 8.15m - 9.3m

So your prediction is getting lower and lower and is on par with what mine was less than a month ago. Well at least you have the grace to admit things aren't shaping up how you'd expect, unlike someone else who is sticking to their 12m end of year prediction.

IF Black Friday results (US) show about 300k WiiU, will you admit it'll be under 6m for the year?

that sentence doesn't make the slightest sence. the first two don't make sence either.

They make perfect sense and are written correctly, you're just struggling to read them.

IF WiiU sells around 300k on Black Friday in the US, thus around 350k for the month of November, will you change your prediction to under 6m for the year????

Around the Network
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

7m - 8.15m - 9.3m

They make perfect sense and are written correctly, you're just struggling to read them.

IF WiiU sells around 300k on Black Friday in the US, thus around 350k for the month of November, will you change your prediction to under 6m for the year????

HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD 300K IN US ALONE MAKE A TOTAL OF 350K IN NOVEMBER?

Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

7m - 8.15m - 9.3m

Typo, I mean't 450k, the 150k it already has in the US and the 300k for Black Friday (that's if those are the figures) Also why are you shouting.

Anyway if WiiU does around 450k in the US for the entire month of November, Japan and Europe are way under that. You're looking at less than 700k WW for Nov.

Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

7m - 8.15m - 9.3m

Typo, I mean't 450k, the 150k it already has in the US and the 300k for Black Friday (that's if those are the figures) Also why are you shouting.

Anyway if WiiU does around 450k in the US for the entire month of November, Japan and Europe are way under that. You're looking at less than 700k WW for Nov.

the numbers you are using would more than confirm 6m+

Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

7m - 8.15m - 9.3m

Not really, it'd put the WiiU at 4.5m WW end of November, with 5 weeks of sales left. The 2 weeks after Black Friday are always lower for every system, and then the following 2 weeks are on par with Black Friday, the week after that is new years and that's usually the lowest out of the lot.

Seece said:
Zero999 said:

Not really, it'd put the WiiU at 4.5m WW end of November, with 5 weeks of sales left. The 2 weeks after Black Friday are always lower for every system, and then the following 2 weeks are on par with Black Friday, the week after that is new years and that's usually the lowest out of the lot.

bolded: only in america.