By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Of course Xbox One can do 1080p, 60fps, you guys are crazy

d21lewis said:
toastboy44562 said:
leo-j said:
No one said it can't, people are just saying its weaker than ps4

99% of sony fanboys on here are bragging about how PS4 can do 1080p 60fps and Xbox One can't

You have to learn to quit being reactive and let things go.  The Xbox One is an awesome console and probably the one I'll buy next.  Nobody else's opinion will influence my enjoyment of a product I spend my hard earned money on.

If you buy an XBox One you will forever, from that point on, be cut off from all future contact with boobies.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Ryse best launch game visuals. Thats good enough for me. QB looks awesome and Im sure Halo 5 will to.

I prefer to have a media device nowadays anyway over mainly a games console.

No ryse isn't, the fact that KZ looks as good or getter and is pushing 30-40% more pixels and is a lot more open and has way more going on only undeerscores the limits x1 has reaching said visuals. Not to mention FPS that dips in the low 20's.

PS4 also is a media device and a better game system, and people will agree once sales numbers slowly trickle out.

Majority say it is buddy.

Alot more detail in environments, animations and characters. Also lighting is rediculous. 

Good luc with enjoying your PS4.Your doinng alot of justifying lately.

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

brendude13 said:
ps3-sales! said:
And somewhere the PC master race laughs at the pathetic competition.

While using their overclocked i7s as central heating because they can't afford to pay the bills anymore.

LMFAO been there done that in the past.... for real :D

toastboy44562 said:

Xbox 360 can do 720 at 60fps and the Xbox One is 16 times more powerful than the 360. It's obvious the Xbox One can do 1080p at 60fps. You guys are delusional. The only reason we are seeing sub 1080p on the Xbox One is because devs are lazy/don't know how to program/not worth their time to change ports yet. next year and beyond all games will be top notch. /thread

Edit: Microsoft didn't even release their secret sauce yet!! The power of the Cloud awaits us all

The power of the Cloud... is limited by your broadband speed.  Upstream speed maybe you get 1Mbps... which means your console can "share" 1/65536 of it's 8GB of data with the Cloud per second.  Good luck getting any noticeable graphical improvement from that.

My 8th gen collection

Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Ryse best launch game visuals. Thats good enough for me. QB looks awesome and Im sure Halo 5 will to.

No ryse isn't, the fact that KZ looks as good or getter and is pushing 30-40% more pixels and is a lot more open and has way more going on only undeerscores the limits x1 has reaching said visuals. Not to mention FPS that dips in the low 20's.

PS4 also is a media device and a better game system, and people will agree once sales numbers slowly trickle out.

Alot more detail in environments, animations and characters. Also lighting is rediculous. 

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

You do know that Ryse was 1080p at E3 right? Crytek took it down because they didn't like the lighting of 1080p on the helmets and armor, it wasn't realistic. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

You do know that Ryse was 1080p at E3 right? Crytek took it down because they didn't like the lighting of 1080p on the helmets and armor, it wasn't realistic. 

To be fair, at E3 a lot of the XBox One games were running on Windows 7 PCs with NVidia Titans.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Thats subjective, some independent reviewers say ryse looks the best others say KZ. 

If the PS4 cant handle dlna or use external HDD's then it isnt a serious media device.  Try arguing that it is on AV forums... they will laugh at you.  Ps3 was a trojan for Blu ray, PS4 is a trojan for Sony subscription services.  I'm not sure why people are surprised wit this as Kaz has ben saying for the last two years they need to leverage their content somehow.  Now you know how.

Grasping at straws, sony is adding these in, they focused on gaming features out of the gate..please. Everything you said is BS basically. They already confimed this is all getting added. How will you spin it then? Ps4 will be a betetr game machine and a robust media device, just like PS3 was.

I am often on nthe av forums.. anyone with slight intelligence knows more features get added after launch (LIke these) just like MS doesnt have streaming, and numerous other features, Sony focused on other things., it's coming destroying your wntire argument.

X1 is a trojan horse for anti-consukmer practices, DRM and paywalls...See teo can play this childish game. Blu-ray the now standard HD disc media was a trojan horse LMAO.

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Thats subjective, some independent reviewers say ryse looks the best others say KZ. 

If the PS4 cant handle dlna or use external HDD's then it isnt a serious media device.  Try arguing that it is on AV forums... they will laugh at you.  Ps3 was a trojan for Blu ray, PS4 is a trojan for Sony subscription services.  I'm not sure why people are surprised wit this as Kaz has ben saying for the last two years they need to leverage their content somehow.  Now you know how.

Why would you need external HDD when you can simply slide the top of the PS4 open and pop in a 2TB HDD?

Currently playing:

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Grasping at straws, sony is adding these in, they focused on gaming features out of the gate..please. Everything you said is BS basically. They already confimed this is all getting added. How will you spin it then? Ps4 will be a betetr game machine and a robust media device, just like PS3 was.

No they didnt. 

Yosh said (when he was inundated with complaints) that he would share the feednback with the devs for future consideration.  Dont hold your breath, they want subs to Music Unlimited.  its that simple.

Stop lying.

Whose alt are you?

Umm wrong they have since revealed it is coming soon.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/437850/post-launch-ps4-update-to-add-mp3-dlna-support-confirms-yoshida/

Dem facts.

toastboy44562 said:

It's obvious the Xbox One can do 1080p at 60fps.

Yes, ofcourse it can do that. It just is a matter of how detailed the assets/shaders/textures of a game are and what kind of lighting model/anti aliasing/filtering is used.

Obviously the higher resolution and fps you are targeting, the more computation power you have to save up by using lower details/less complex lighting/aa.