By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Of course Xbox One can do 1080p, 60fps, you guys are crazy

toastboy44562 said:
manny10032 said:
toastboy44562 said:

Xbox 360 can do 720 at 60fps and the Xbox One is 16 times more powerful than the 360. It's obvious the Xbox One can do 1080p at 60fps. You guys are delusional. The only reason we are seeing sub 1080p on the Xbox One is because devs are lazy/don't know how to program/not worth their time to change ports yet. next year and beyond all games will be top notch. /thread

So why are the PS4 versions of those games better?

PS4 and Xbone have the same architecture based of x86.

microsoft changed policies/released dev kits later/ who knows??

also because the PS4 architecture is more familiar to developpers

Around the Network

I guess everyone has the freedom to make threads like these. I got nothing personal against you and i dont even know you (Toastboy), But this thread coupled with your recent WiiU thread, makes me -.-

toastboy44562 said:
manny10032 said:
toastboy44562 said:

Xbox 360 can do 720 at 60fps and the Xbox One is 16 times more powerful than the 360. It's obvious the Xbox One can do 1080p at 60fps. You guys are delusional. The only reason we are seeing sub 1080p on the Xbox One is because devs are lazy/don't know how to program/not worth their time to change ports yet. next year and beyond all games will be top notch. /thread

It's weaker/everyone knows??

And somewhere the PC master race laughs at the pathetic competition.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

somewhere...where they are squinting at a small screen with caple tunnel using their keyboards with one game because they spend 2,000 on their pc

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

While using their overclocked i7s as central heating because they can't afford to pay the bills anymore.

fighter said:
toastboy44562 said:
manny10032 said:
toastboy44562 said:

also because the PS4 architecture is more familiar to developpers

Its also cause the xbox one is technically weaker... I believe (correct me if I am wrong) the rumours said DDR3 on x1 vs DDR5 on ps4 and the teraflops on the x1 was less than ps4... Also remember that kinect takes up more processing power and it comes with every console vs the ps eye doesnt come with every console... (Chart is also a bit old)

People just have an issue with paying $100 more with a weaker console... Sony fanboys just take it to the next level

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

toastboy44562 said:
ps3-sales! said:

somewhere...where they are squinting at a small screen with caple tunnel using their keyboards with one game because they spend 2,000 on their pc

I have a 2 year old pc that can run games that released this year on high and very high, it cost me 1600, and games on steam are cheap as hell. 

I have never heard anyone say the X1 is incapable of 1080p, 60fps.  

toastboy44562 said:
leo-j said:
No one said it can't, people are just saying its weaker than ps4

99% of sony fanboys on here are bragging about how PS4 can do 1080p 60fps and Xbox One can't

You have to learn to quit being reactive and let things go.  The Xbox One is an awesome console and probably the one I'll buy next.  Nobody else's opinion will influence my enjoyment of a product I spend my hard earned money on.