By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Of course Xbox One can do 1080p, 60fps, you guys are crazy

Panicnausia said:
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

No DF said in the technical analysis Ryse over everything at launch. Wat your refferring to on Neogaf was the writer saying he prefferred the Aesthetic of KZ SF. Artstyle to help you understand. He confirms that when questioned. 

His Gaf orum posting your trying to cling to is him outside of DF. His DF article is his job. Dont confuse the 2. DF say Ryse > KZ. But Im suree youll cling to  what you can.

Ryse is better in all categories. KZ animation is pretty bad actually as is the texture detail in comparison to Ryse. 

Agin lies... They sasid technically KZ is the best launch title period... Even if they are tied KZ is way more impressive as ryse struggles to maintain a Frame rate over 25, is 900 p and is very limited.

That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.- Quoted from Digital foundry...................Sorry please say what was lies?

Looks like someone missed the KZ analysis AFTEr they played ryse where they state "KZ is the most technically impressive lauhc game:.

Didn't miss anything! You said LIES and well turns out this is the Digital Foundry impression of the game.........Was something not clear from this??

The goalposts are moved frequently from the Trolls to suit needs and it is rather pathetic, examples - Ryse is 900p and 20 frames, Ryse is linear and baked, reviewers LIED, People who actually played the game are blind ETC ETC. 

Thankyou. 

Around the Network
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

No DF said in the technical analysis Ryse over everything at launch. Wat your refferring to on Neogaf was the writer saying he prefferred the Aesthetic of KZ SF. Artstyle to help you understand. He confirms that when questioned. 

His Gaf orum posting your trying to cling to is him outside of DF. His DF article is his job. Dont confuse the 2. DF say Ryse > KZ. But Im suree youll cling to  what you can.

Ryse is better in all categories. KZ animation is pretty bad actually as is the texture detail in comparison to Ryse. 

Agin lies... They sasid technically KZ is the best launch title period... Even if they are tied KZ is way more impressive as ryse struggles to maintain a Frame rate over 25, is 900 p and is very limited.

That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.- Quoted from Digital foundry...................Sorry please say what was lies?

Looks like someone missed the KZ analysis AFTEr they played ryse where they state "KZ is the most technically impressive lauhc game:.

Didn't miss anything! You said LIES and well turns out this is the Digital Foundry impression of the game.........Was something not clear from this??

The goalposts are moved frequently from the Trolls to suit needs and it is rather pathetic, examples - Ryse is 900p and 20 frames, Ryse is linear and baked, reviewers LIED, People who actually played the game are blind ETC ETC. 

Thankyou. 

I repeat, DF's analysis concluded KZ is the best launch game..nothing you say changes that... On top of that it is higher resolution higher framerate and is not on rails or limited in scope like ryse.

Panicnausia said:
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Thankyou. 

I repeat, DF's analysis concluded KZ is the best launch game..nothing you say changes that... On top of that it is higher resolution higher framerate and is not on rails or limited in scope like ryse.

Yeah.................But you can't change this either - That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.- Quoted from Digital foundry

Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Thankyou. 

Yeah.................But you can't change this either - That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.- Quoted from Digital foundry

On x1, before they did KZ...In which they said KZ was superior.....not rocket science.

Well this thread certainly went places lol

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:

on rails?  really?  I must have the deluxe edition where its come off the rails.

No you have the Major denial edition.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

kirby007 said:
DonFerrari said:
Seeing page after page of kowenicki attacking Sony and the HW, I know I'lll laugh a lot the next time I see he saying he never say anything negative or criticize HW...

Thanks for showing your true collors this last weeks.

its from which pov you take it from....

i see 80% of the forum going at him instead of the other way around

In which point of view he isn't criticizing the PS4 and/or Sony???

Don't know what 80% of forum going against him have to do with it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Well, no one is doubting that the XBO can do 1080p 60 fps. Heck, Gran Turismo 5 runs on 1080p 60fps and it's a PS3 game. The problem is that the XBO requires a lot more effort to achieve that output while it's almost easy for the PS4.

I waited a lot of days to read this thread because I guessed the subject was not good enough to entertain me... I was wrong because it was really funny to read.

Some good laughs...

1) Somebody complain about External HDD support but he forgot Xbone didn't have it too... just some day in 2014.

2) Somebody complain about the lack of DLNA and MP3 support but forget Xbone didn't support MP3 too... ok I will give the a point because the PS4 lacks today DLNA.

3) Somebody says future updates to support DLNA/MP3 on PS4 is not valid but it counts the External HDD support on Xbone like something already implemented.

4) Somebody says Ryse is the best graphics of the two console without never played Killzone... Ryse is bealtiful but it in behind Killzone in grpahics terms.

5) Somebody says Crytek choose 900p over 1080p to have better lighthing but the only think that made Crytek choose 900p was the lack of power in the hardware... if the hardware can hangle the same Ryse on Xbone in 1080p they will choose 1080p instead 900p.

The defense mode here is really strong.

you know you can replace the xbox one hd yourself right? bit more effort then the ps4 one but still very doable

btw defense? how about the attack of some, very tiresome logic chef

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.