By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Of course Xbox One can do 1080p, 60fps, you guys are crazy

Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

No DF said in the technical analysis Ryse over everything at launch. Wat your refferring to on Neogaf was the writer saying he prefferred the Aesthetic of KZ SF. Artstyle to help you understand. He confirms that when questioned. 

His Gaf orum posting your trying to cling to is him outside of DF. His DF article is his job. Dont confuse the 2. DF say Ryse > KZ. But Im suree youll cling to  what you can.

Ryse is better in all categories. KZ animation is pretty bad actually as is the texture detail in comparison to Ryse. 

Agin lies... They sasid technically KZ is the best launch title period... Even if they are tied KZ is way more impressive as ryse struggles to maintain a Frame rate over 25, is 900 p and is very limited.

That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.- Quoted from Digital foundry...................Sorry please say what was lies?

Around the Network

Seeing page after page of kowenicki attacking Sony and the HW, I know I'lll laugh a lot the next time I see he saying he never say anything negative or criticize HW...

Thanks for showing your true collors this last weeks.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

No DF said in the technical analysis Ryse over everything at launch. Wat your refferring to on Neogaf was the writer saying he prefferred the Aesthetic of KZ SF. Artstyle to help you understand. He confirms that when questioned. 

His Gaf orum posting your trying to cling to is him outside of DF. His DF article is his job. Dont confuse the 2. DF say Ryse > KZ. But Im suree youll cling to  what you can.

Ryse is better in all categories. KZ animation is pretty bad actually as is the texture detail in comparison to Ryse. 

Agin lies... They sasid technically KZ is the best launch title period... Even if they are tied KZ is way more impressive as ryse struggles to maintain a Frame rate over 25, is 900 p and is very limited.

That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.- Quoted from Digital foundry...................Sorry please say what was lies?

Will you also use the Selnor logic against the post he done in GAF??

And what is the merit of comparing the "look" of a limited and linear game against a almost open world??? As everybody said (even some articles) if Ryse was on PS4 it would be 1080p60fps.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

maybe there was a typo because evidently we can expect more from next gen than 900p and 20fps.

DonFerrari said:
Seeing page after page of kowenicki attacking Sony and the HW, I know I'lll laugh a lot the next time I see he saying he never say anything negative or criticize HW...

its from which pov you take it from....

i see 80% of the forum going at him instead of the other way around

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

As the gen progresses, there will be less and less games at 1080p and 60 fps.

The focus will shift to gameplay mechanics, AI, and other innovations that hog processing power more and more.

You look at a game like Ryse that is 900p and 30 fps and compare it to Killzone: Shadowfall... X1 is giving nothing up from a visual perspective. If you did not know the specs, you wouldn't be saying Ryse looks like crap and KZ is freakin' amazing in comparison. When you have seen both you simply say both are stunning.

Colltrain said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Looks like someone missed the KZ analysis AFTEr they played ryse where they state "KZ is the most technically impressive lauhc game:.

kirby007 said:
DonFerrari said:

He has himself to blame, he constantly talks down to people and berates anything sony, somehow he never gets banned despite derailing thread after thread and trolling... People get treated how they treat others.

Panicnausia said:
kirby007 said:
DonFerrari said:

He has himself to blame, he constantly talks down to people and berates anything sony, somehow he never gets banned despite derailing thread after thread and trolling... People get treated how they treat others.

he is giving a well written reply to all trolls, and he is the one trolling? wow stop being so blind

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Panicnausia said:
kirby007 said:
DonFerrari said:

he is giving a well written reply to all trolls, and he is the one trolling? wow stop being so blind

HAHAHAHA, good one, a quick look at his post histry speaks volumes................You talk down and attack one side all the time, you get whats coming.