By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Of course Xbox One can do 1080p, 60fps, you guys are crazy

selnor1983 said:

No DF said in the technical analysis Ryse over everything at launch. Wat your refferring to on Neogaf was the writer saying he prefferred the Aesthetic of KZ SF. Artstyle to help you understand. He confirms that when questioned. 

His Gaf orum posting your trying to cling to is him outside of DF. His DF article is his job. Dont confuse the 2. DF say Ryse > KZ. But Im suree youll cling to  what you can.

Ryse is better in all categories. KZ animation is pretty bad actually as is the texture detail in comparison to Ryse. 

Not again... the writer says KZ and Ryse are both pretty much on equal footing, but in the end he prefers KZ.

Stop obsessing over that one sentence like it's the only truth about this games' graphics.

Also no Ryse is by definition not better in all categories, cause like mentioned before it's resolution and fps are noticably worse that KZs.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
selnor1983 said:

No DF said in the technical analysis Ryse over everything at launch. Wat your refferring to on Neogaf was the writer saying he prefferred the Aesthetic of KZ SF. Artstyle to help you understand. He confirms that when questioned. 

His Gaf orum posting your trying to cling to is him outside of DF. His DF article is his job. Dont confuse the 2. DF say Ryse > KZ. But Im suree youll cling to  what you can.

Ryse is better in all categories. KZ animation is pretty bad actually as is the texture detail in comparison to Ryse. 

Not again... the writer says KZ and Ryse are both pretty much on equal footing, but in the end he prefers KZ.

Stop obsessing over that one sentence like it's the only truth about this games' graphics.

Also no Ryse is by definition not better in all categories, cause like mentioned before it's resolution and fps are noticably worse that KZs.

Its clear what is opinion and what is technical analysis. Of which he also concedes to in the forum. 

Who  cares. So a supposed more powerful system was beaten at launch. Noting to see. Move along. 

Sure it can with baked in  lightning, no 16x AA, no dynamic day night cycle, no weather changes and 2d expectators.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

This thread needs to be locked because the trolls are swarming.

Wow people keep brigning Ryse as the best looking game, funny stuff, fps between 20-30 at 900p is such an accomplishment...

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
DerNebel said:

Its clear what is opinion and what is technical analysis. Of which he also concedes to in the forum. 

Who  cares. So a supposed more powerful system was beaten at launch. Noting to see. Move along. 

1. You care so much that you've discussed this in more than 3 threads, one in which you deliberately spun the words of the author into something they weren't

2. What is clear is that the author thinks KZ looks better, he never said anywhere that Killzone is technically inferior to Ryse (I'm really looking forward to KZs technical analysis, just to see you spin that one as well).  If we take his Neogaf comments into account (and we have to) then it is apparent that Ryse shares its "tower" with Killzone.

3. You can say "supposed" as much as you want, the PS4 is clearly the stronger machine. As I know you're going to point out to Ryse again, let me just say this: Launch games do not indicate console performance, so even if 1 launch game on X1 (by a graphically extremely talented but otherwise really lacking developer) looks as good as the one launch game on PS4 that has good graphics, then that does not mean much. Just look at Forza 5 versus what Driveclub is shaping up to be and you can see an apparent difference in Driveclubs favour already.

4. All of that doesn't matter since Rime is by far more beautiful than all those games I've mentioned before.

Heckon said:
Wow people keep brigning Ryse as the best looking game, funny stuff, fps between 20-30 at 900p is such an accomplishment...

Yeah it is pretty embarrassing that a game that only runs 900p and 20 - 30 frames a second tops anything a '50 percent better console' can produce! I agree. 

I really have to stop clicking these threads.................

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

It's always shoddy developers. Look at how much they used to moan about how hard PS3 was to develop for. I still don't really get the resolution argument though. But to be honest we have only seen a fraction of what these new consoles are really capable of

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

Majority???? Where? Digital foundry disagrees. The tech proof is in the pudding, Ryse would gave ran at 1080P on ps4.

Agin lies... They sasid technically KZ is the best launch title period... Even if they are tied KZ is way more impressive as ryse struggles to maintain a Frame rate over 25, is 900 p and is very limited.