By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One outsells PS4 at Target despite being $100 more?

Survey of 3000 people...

Around the Network

Did anyone read the article?

"The data is based on InfoScout’s consumer research. The company interviewed the first 3,000 shoppers at Target on Thanksgiving and Black Friday."

Nothing strikes you as odd on your logic OP? Cmon... the absense of proof is not proof of the absense.

raygun said:
They didn't have any PS4s to sell!

Exactly.

You guys can bet that this list means diddly. If it did than you should expect CoD on that list considering we sold 50x the amount of X1's lol

Around the Network
Vikki said:
I actually expect the Xbone to be leading in North America for most of this gen. Americans just seem to like Xbox more than PlayStation, whereas Europe tends to be much more PlayStation oriented.

But ps4 is already the leader in America?

Far too early to jump to conclusions. Even for the short term we still need the EU PS4 launch numbers, while early January numbers and the trend of December ones will tell us how much supply constraints thwarted sales potential.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Since when did a survey count as sales?

Nice thread bro

sub-zero-TM said:
Vikki said:
I actually expect the Xbone to be leading in North America for most of this gen. Americans just seem to like Xbox more than PlayStation, whereas Europe tends to be much more PlayStation oriented.

But ps4 is already the leader in America?

I think he's referring to future years, not right now.  

Vikki said:

because Sony has very little stock right now?? People jumping the gun on this big time. PS4 outsold x1 at gamestop, lets wait and see.