By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

Dmick90 said:
Enjoy it while it lasts because before long, Sony will be bankrupt. The PS4 will put them under again.

Oh no :( How long do you think they have left? 

Around the Network
jacks81x said:
cyberninja45 said:

The ps4 is in the same position this time around only worth while games are those that could already be played on last gen consoles.

How does this apply to me if I didn't own either last gen console?  And even if I did, why wouldn't I want to play those games on a machine that offers better graphical fidelity and overall performance?

Well if you don't own either last gen console you are good to go.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

hasonap said:
This such an unnecessary post that I don't know if you were serious...

I know. Everyone on VGC should already know that no console is worth it when it first comes out. Not even when it's your "favorite company." 

bananaking21 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
The highest rated Next Gen exclusive game is Resogun, which is only on PS4.............
There is nothing wrong with Killzone SF, Warframe, and the plethera of Multiplat games that are there at launch. No reason to ignore their presence on the system when they are still decent games. No one buys a console purely based on it's launch regardless, its the prospect of future content.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/super-mario-3d-world

Key words being "Next Gen" not "Mid" LMAO :P

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

NintendoPie said:
hasonap said:
This such an unnecessary post that I don't know if you were serious...

I know. Everyone on VGC should already know that no console is worth it when it first comes out. Not even when it's your "favorite company." 

Disagree. People only feel that way because they have a desire to play their new system. Usually after beating a game, you wait till the next one releases. It's practically a paperweight but nobody cares. With new systems however you beat all your games yet feel like you haven't got enough out of the system yet so it starts to feel like a paperweight.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Zekkyou said:
lol

you are copying my comments like sony copies nintendo. 

Sony? More like Fony!
Amirite?

JoeTheBro said:

Disagree. People only feel that way because they have a desire to play their new system. Usually after beating a game, you wait till the next one releases. It's practically a paperweight but nobody cares. With new systems however you beat all your games yet feel like you haven't got enough out of the system yet so it starts to feel like a paperweight.

Yet most of those games that you buy when you first get your system aren't even worth it. Some console launches are better than others, some are just plain horrible. Either way, it's not worth it. You should only buy a console at launch if you are a raving fan. Like I did with the DS... And Wii.

NintendoPie said:
JoeTheBro said:

Yet most of those games that you buy when you first get your system aren't even worth it. Some console launches are better than others, some are just plain horrible. Either way, it's not worth it. You should only buy a console at launch if you are a raving fan. Like I did with the DS.

Ignoring potential price cuts, $400 is $400 in the PS4's case. If you have the money now I see no reason to buy later even if most of the launch games aren't worth it.

Dmick90 said:
Enjoy it while it lasts because before long, Sony will be bankrupt. The PS4 will put them under again.

Is that what you want because of your bias or what you think will happen based on some sort of screwed up logic? Microsoft is the current loss leader. 

JoeTheBro said:
NintendoPie said:
JoeTheBro said:

Yet most of those games that you buy when you first get your system aren't even worth it. Some console launches are better than others, some are just plain horrible. Either way, it's not worth it. You should only buy a console at launch if you are a raving fan. Like I did with the DS.

Ignoring potential price cuts, $400 is $400 in the PS4's case. If you have the money now I see no reason to buy later even if most of the launch games aren't worth it.

I've done that with the Vita.