By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

Enjoy it while it lasts because before long, Sony will be bankrupt. The PS4 will put them under again.

User was banned for this post - Kantor

Around the Network

Halving a years worth of sales in under a day must hurt big time. (

doesnt europe get warthunder soon lol

man i wanna play that..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Metallicube said:

Everyone's calling him out for this topic, but notice how nobody actually mentions any current worthwhile PS4 games (which would be the proper way to own him). That's because there are none.

Knack (seriously I love it)

Killzone

Resogun

Assassin's Creed 4

Battlefeild 4

COD Ghosts

Need for speed rivals

Flower

Flow

Escape Plan

Sound Shapes

The Playroom

Warframe

Blacklight Retrobution

Contrast

Fifa

Madden

Lego Marval

NBA

Metallicube said:

Everyone's calling him out for this topic, but notice how nobody actually mentions any current worthwhile PS4 games (which would be the proper way to own him). That's because there are none. The only reason I can see the PS4 getting is current sales is either hype, deticated Sony fans who will run out and buy a Sony console regardless of its lineup, or the vague "promise" of great 3rd party support in the future, which as of now only exists as speculation and pipe dreams, not tangible games. And unless the lineup drastiscially improves in the coming months, sales will eventually reflect these hard facts, and begin to plummet. At the end of the day, consoles get sales because of its GAMES. What other purpose is there to buy a console?

Before I'm called a fanboy or a hater, for the record I have always been a huge Wii U critic and have always said that the only game worthwhile on Wii U up until very recently has been NSMB U, which doesn't even seem that different from NSMB Wii.

Also, the only decent looking game for Xbone is Dear Rising 3, and that's definitly not worth spending over $550 on..

So yeah, I'm not just singling out PS4 here.. Basically everything sucks :P. Wii U is FINALLY getting a handful of worthwhile games, but it damn well should, considering it's now been out over a year.

That's because nobody is deluding themselves into thinking the PS4's Launch Exclusives are any good. And there's no 'vague promise' of third party support or quality exclusives...look at the PS1, PS2, and PS3!  three generations, 19 years of quality games.  That's more than enough to say "yeah, I have faith."  When something has been that good for that long, you tend to overlook the mistakes (2005-2008 for Sony).  

So stop trying to be a wet blanket and let people enjoy themselves. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
leo-j said:
assassins creed IV
Killzone shadow fall
realistic nba 2k14
battlefield 4
and the new cod

say otherwise

Nah, I liked buying:

Killzone Shadow Fall

and

Assassin's Creed IV

then getting:

DC Universe

Resogun

Warframe

Contrast

Blacklight Retribution

Flower

Sound Shapes

and

Playroom

For Free.

Owning a Vita already made it even better since I can play them all when my daughter wants to watch her TV shows.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

shadow_satey said:
Except for having 1 more game in their launch lineup than PS4, the Xbox One does NOT have a better launch line up.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/ps4/metascore

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/xboxone/metascore

I honestly cannot comment on the X1 as I have not played it as yet, unlike the ps4 which I have had more than enough.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

DD_Bwest said:
doesnt europe get warthunder soon lol

man i wanna play that..

I think they got that today.

That or next week Friday.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

So 360 fans would use superior versions of multiplats as a huge drawing point over the PS3 but now that's suddenly a moot point in this gen when multiplats are bigger than ever before. Funny how that works :^)

Personally I am enjoying resogun kill zone battlefield assassins creed nba 2k and even contrast although not as much. Ryse sucks, dead rising is repetitive and forza is a striped down version of the same old crap. Xbone has no games either if you want to act like that.

Personally I think all the systems have stuff worth playing